Chapter Nine

A/N hello lovelies:)  I am so so so sorry i haven't updated in a while but i promise this will be a big update and i love you all and thankyou so much i've missed writing but here you go eheheh:3 this is the penultimate chapter and i just wanna thank everyone so much for reading and i love you all and as soon as i've finished this i will begin writing Beside You but it will be during my exams so slower updates okay? I love you all:)xxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I woke up to the sound of quiet singing, and the smell of bacon. I stretched out and walked into the kitchen seeing Luke stood there making me breakfast. I smiled and sat down at a stool and spun round a few times waiting for Luke to finish. He placed three pieces of bacon on my plate, along with two hash browns and a sausage. I giggled, taking the ketchup and tucked in.

A few minutes later i looked over to Luke who immediately began giggling at me.

"what?!" i asked, looking around worriedly. 

"go look in the mirror baby" he chuckled, standing up and following me to the mirror about the sofa. 

"Oh my god" i giggled, taking in the tomato sauce spread across my nose. I turned round and jumped up on the sofa so i was just a bit taller than Luke. I leaned forward and eskimo kissed him, wiping off the sauce on to his face. 

"that's it" he growled, grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder. I heard Calum chuckling from behind us as he walked past to make his own breakfast. I was thrown down onto the bed before Luke began to tickle me making me scream and laugh, the tears rolling down my cheeks. 

He finally stopped and sat up, taking deep breaths. I knew i had to act now if i wanted revenge. I jumped up onto his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck and nibbling into his collar bones. I heard him gas before letting out a throaty moan which made me continue faster.

I began biting all down and then back up his neck, before reaching his jaw where i placed little kisses before stopping right by his lips. I looked into his eyes, and began leaning in to kiss him. I stopped just before our lips touched and whispered to him.

"Revenge hurts like a bitch" 

before jumping off him and winking at him, and running into the lounge before he tickled me again. I saw Calum sat watching tv on the sofa so i sat down next to him, pinching bites of his coco pops. Luke walked in after trying to find me and spotted me on the sofa, so he came and sat down on top of me. 

"Luuuukkkkeeee" i cried, being squished underneath the length of his body. He wasn't heavy he was just so tall i had no way of breathing. 

"What baby?" my heart melted every time he called me that. 

"please get off" i whined, trying to push him off of me

"only if you agree to go on a date with me tonight" he chuckled

"fineeee" i said, as he stood off of me.

"smooth Hemmings, real smooth" chuckled Calum from beside me. 

Luke pulled me in for a hug, kissing my cheek before walking to the door.

"be ready at six, i'll pick you up, wear something pretty" he winked before disappearing into the street. 

I ran into my room, and began going through my clothes, trying to find something to wear, something i had never been out with him in before. I picked my high-low dress which was black and ribbed at the top and the skirt was light pink. (Outfit in external link!) 

i took a shower, washing my hair and shaving my legs before getting out and drying off. I dried and left my hair wavy before starting on my makeup. i used dark red lipstick and heavy black eye makeup before climbing into my dress. I pulled on some black stilettos and added jewellery before walking out into the lounge to see Calum. 

"someone looks hot" he chuckled, hugging me before kissing me on the cheek. "have fun" he winked. What did he know. He knew something about tonight and my mind started to wander. 

I looked outside to see Luke's car pull up, he walked out and knocked on the door. I walked over and answered it; his jaw literally dropped. 

"uh, hi, wow, uhm" he stuttered, his cheeks turning pink. 

"hello Lukey" i giggled, taking his arm and walking with him to the car. After he opened my door and helped me in we drove off. 

"i know you're not going to tell me where we're going are you" i sighed, looking out of the window, the lights beginning to turn in the city. 

"nope" he chuckled, reaching for my hand and giving it a squeeze. He was shaking and i knew he was nervous. 

We reached a small restaurant on the other side of Sydney and he opened my door for me, leading me to the waiter. 

"table for Hemmings" he smiled, rubbing circles into my back, where his hand was pressed against. I took this time to admire him, he looked so grown up and mature in a suit. We were taken to a table near the back, the noise was quiet and there weren't many people around us. 

We order our food, and when it arrived i noticed how hungry i was, i'd forgotten lunch. We talked, about everything and anything and the hours flew by. Luke paid for the meal and led me out into the warm night. We walked, instead of using the car, to the harbour and stood looking out over the wall at the moonlight bouncing off the gentle ripples in the water. I smiled, i felt safe as Luke wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Caitlyn, i need to talk to you about something" he breathed. This was why he was so nervous.

"go ahead" i smiled, turning to face him.

"I moved away from here for a reason. I had to get away, and i left England as well, both places leave me with such bad memories, yes they have also held my best ones, like tonight for example, but i just can't stay here Caitlyn. I know it sucks and its stupid but this is the past and i need to move again. The thing is, i can't leave you. I need you, you're the only one that makes it all right. I never thought i would still feel this strongly about you, hell, i didn't know if i would see you ever again but i did and i realised leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life. And i know, even if i don't know why, i know you love me, and if that's anything close to the way i feel about you, would you do me the honour of not only coming with me, but marrying me as well." 

He looked into my eyes and i looked deep into his, there were a few tears in his eyes and i couldn't breathe properly. I took in all of his words. Could i do it? Could i leave Australia, and England, never return to them again. Leave my friends and family for Luke? I wanted to spend forever with him but could i lose every other part of my life because of it. 

"do you know what you're going to say, i mean you can have all the time you want.." he trailed off.

"I know what i want to do. Luke, it's a..."