Chapter Four

"Zeus What should we do? The surface is uninhabitable and the Titans have been running amuck." Posidon said.

   There was much other chatter between the gods, Before Zeus interrupted.

   "Silence! I know the surface is uninhabitable to all mythical creatures but we have not need to worry. The Doctor is coming, I can feel it."

   "This Doctor should have been here ages ago. We need a plan NOW." Ares Spat.

   "Yes I know but...."

   The doors to the chamber opened slowly, creaking as it moved every inch.

  "Now as I was saying we will find... There they are! It is so good to see all of you. I have heard a lot of talk about the Greek gods, but I never thought I would meet them!" The doctor said excitedly.

    "Who are you?!" Ares boomed.

  "Oh sorry I should have introduced myself, I am the doctor. 15th regeneration 14th to take the name of the doctor. You could say I am a wibbly, wobbly combination of my past regenerations."

    "Wow, a lot of explaining." Percy said.

  "None of this makes any sense, even for me this is strange." Anabeth followed.

    "Apollo, fill the doctor in about our predicament." Zeus ordered me.

   "Come along, doctor you have a lot of catching up to do." I said dragging him into a separate room.