Chapter 1

So, the story of my life? interesting question. Well, lets start with me. My name is Adrian Jonah Parker. I'm 15, live in Queens, New York with my family. Dad: a photographer for the Daily Bugle. Mom: an Actress. I have two other sibblings, an annoying older sister May, who's in collage now (thanks heavens for that) and my little brother Ben. I go to the same high school dad and mom went to and I'm the quarterback for the Redhawks. I also play basketball with my buddy Eugene who I've known forever. He's just called flash jr. After his dad.

So I guess you could say I was your normal everyday teen... Well, I was... Until this year, where my whole world was turned upside down.

WAH! WAH! WAH! My alarm clock blared loudly in my room. I woke abruptly and frantically started pounding my alarm clock, searching for the 'off' button,

"Where is it?!" I pressed one of the buttons and my radio started blaring loud rock music. "AGH!" I covered my ears quickly.

"OF WHAT I'VE DON-" I pulled the plug. I sighed gratefully then groaned,

"Awe-man, that was my favorite song....." I brought my hands to my face and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "What time is it?" I said in a groggy morning voice. I grabbed my phone off my bedside stand and turned it on. "6:56?!! I'm gonna be late for the bus!!" I jumped out of bed quickly and jumped into my jeans. I jumped on one foot as I put my leg into the pants and I grabbed a shirt off my dresser.

"Adrain!" Mom called through my door, "You need to get to school!"

"I know mom!" I grabbed my backpack and quickly opened the door, almost slamming into mom.

"Whoa! Easy tiger, you almost body slammed me into the ground." I looked at her green eyes,

"Sorry mom!" I pelted down the stairs towards the door.

"Adrian wait!" My feet stopped moving an any head spun around to see my mom speed walking down the stairs in her bathrobe, "you almost forgot lunch." She handed me a brown paper bag. I sighed and grabbed the paper bag from her,

"Thanks mom." With that, I grabbed my skate board and ran out the door.