Tattoo salon // Ethan

"Yeahh i will go at 8pm for my tattoo appointment"

"Ohh okay then,goodluck haha" your friend told you

--- skip time ---

"Hey im Y/N " you looked at him

"Oh hey ,i remember you" Ethan looked you up and down

"I always come here to get my tattoos " you smiled

"I know im the best" he smirked and laughed."So what you gonna get today" he asked you

You explain what you gonna get ,it was small tattoo on you chest.

"This gonna hurt like mf" you looked kinda nervous at him

"Well it will but remember pain is temporary "He smiled

He glued the stencil on.

"I'll need you to take your shirt off"he looked at you

"Okay"

You would always come here bc he's the best at it and you liked him too.Like i mean who wouldn't,he's just to perfect...

You removed your shirt revealing a black bra.He looked at you and licked his lips.

"Just lay down here "he pointed at the chair next to where he was sitting

You did as said.

You were laying and you two started talking.You looked at his cute beautiful almond shaped eyes.

He saw that you were staring at them and smiled.

"You ready" he asked before going in

You nodded.

He went in and ya ,it hurt like a bitch.

--- skip time ---

"Just couple more seconds,you can do it " he looked at you and smiled.

"Okayy"you tried sm not to scream bc it hurted a lot.

"Andd you're done" he wiped and putted on some cream."Go check it out" he pointed to the mirror.

"Ahh okayy ,finally" you stood up and went to the mirror to see the tattoo.

It was perfect.

"It's beautiful" you smiled

He came from behind and looked at it again too.

"Yeah looks good" he tried not to look at your boobs but he did and you saw him bit his lip.

He quickly turned around from you and groaned.

At first you didn't know what's up.

"Are you okay?" you went up to him and asked

"Im fine" he turned again around from you

"E look at me whats up" you pushed him so he faced your way

You looked him up and down and you saw a bulge.

You were kinda in shock,but you knew what to do.

"Ethan it's okay,let me help you" you went up closer and kissed him
"No Y/N you don't have to its my fau-" you interrupted him with another kiss

You removed his shirt which relieved his tan abbs.

You lightly pushed him towards the chair.

He sat down while you two were still kissing.You broke the kiss and kissed his jaw.When you broke the kiss you saw his lips which were more plumper and rosier from the kissing.

When you kissed  underneath his jaw he let out a little moan.You started going down to his abbs where you left some hickies.

You went to undo your bra and you didnt even noticed that your bra was undone by now.You looked at Ethan and he smirked at you.

As you were going down you looked up at him and saw him looking at you.You squatted down.Then you undid his pants.You massaged his dick a little which made his head trow back.

"Ahh Y/N" he shouted

Then your removed his Calvin Klein boxers and you started pumping it.

At first you licked the tip which of course made him frustrated bc you were teasing him.

"Ohhh you little teaser" he laughed and moaned

Then you putted the whole thing in which made him moan and he trew his head back.

"Omg Y/N" he moaned

He came into your mouth and course you swallowed.

" Y/N , idk what to say you were so good and like -"

You interrupted him again with a kiss.

"It was my pleasure" you whispered to his ear and smirked

---

"Here's my number if you'll want to meet not in here again" he smirked and gave you a card with his number before you left.

Soooo ,kinda longer one now.Hope y'all liked it ,leave some feedback haha (and as always sorry for any mistakes ). And yaa love you all 💙

UNTIL NEXT FANFIC ✌🏻😋