Fathers day // Grayson

You and Gray had a dinner at one restaurant.Then your dad called you and it was fathers day.

"Ya no dad im good "

You came up to Grayson where he was standing  near the bed and started unbuttoning his button up shirt.

He looked at your eyes and smirked.

"No no dad im good im telling you"

He grabbed your waist and layed you down onto the bed.

"Mhm ya noo" you kept talking to your dad.

He kissed your neck slightly and then moved down.He pulled your dress up which relieved your black lacy underwear.He looked at you and smirked before giving light kisses.

You started moaning but tried keeping moans in because you didn't want your dad to hear them.

He them removed your panties and spread your legs a little.The for a little tease he started kissing your inner thigh and went up.

When he reached near you heat you moaned.

"Okay dad i gotta go happy fathers day" you hang up the phone and started moaning louder.

You trew your head back and your one hand was on his hair.He started swirling his tongue around for more pleasure.

Then he stopped.

You looked at him confused.

"Ain't you gonna wish me a happy fathers day?" He asked with a smirk and rised his one eyebrow.

"Why?You don't have any kids" you rolled you eyes

"Don't I?" he smirked and went back in giving you more pleasure.

You started letting more moans and louder.

"Ii-am-coming" you felt yourself coming

He then stopped again.

"Gray-"
"On your knees"he commanded cutting you off.

You did as said.

Without any hesitation he slid his member in.

He grabbed your hair which was in a pony tail.He pulled it a little so your back and his chest were touching.With one hand he grabbed your boob and kissed you neck.

"You know how to call me babygirl"
"Yes daddy"
"Thats right"he started lightly choking you "God you're so thight Y/N!" he groaned.

- 5 mins later -

"Happy fathers day daddy" you gave him a kiss and giggled.

Soooo back at again with the rough ones haha but hope y'all liked it,again sorry if i ain't being active!Ly all x
(Again sorry for any mistakes)

UNTIL NEXT FANFIC 🤙🏻✌🏻