Punishment // Grayson

You were laying down in your bed watching TV.
Your phone buzzed.Someone texted you.(Of course it was message from your boyfriend Gray😏)

-Hey babe i will pick you up at 6 for dinner,be ready 😏 love you.

Wait what the fuck he's talking about?Dinner?He didn't mention any dinner plans!

-Gray what the heck ,what dinner?
-With my parents 😉.Oh yeah i forgot to tell you sorry,but be ready.
-What the fuck Gray..

You thought okay ,he's gonna get for this 😏.

-Okay i will ,love you😉

You quickly got out of the bed and started to get ready.It was 5pm.
"Aghh glad i have nice outfit for this".It was little maroon dress with black high heels. "He's gonna get what he deserves for this."you murmed to youself.

You quickly ran to get a shower and got dressed.You putted some winged eyeliner,mascara and burgundy lip for the makeup.You curled your hair.

It was almost 6pm
-Ready😉. You texted him.
-Wow you fast,i'll be there in 3mins
-Okay.

You hear a honck from your window.It was him ,waiting for you outside.
You went to him.You saw him standing near to his mercedes car.He was wearing his button up shirt with some brown pants.He looked hella sexy.

You sat in the car and he drove you to the restaurant.

You both went there and saw his parents sitting.You went to the table.

"Hi ,so how are you guys"His mom asked.
"Good and how about you?"You smiled and asked.
"Thanks hunny ,we're okay."

You then both sitted and talked.You got your menus and ordered some food.10 mins later you were ready for his revenge😏.

You putted your hand near his dick and began to move it around.He was talking with his dad.He tried to move your hand from the area but you wouldn't give up.You saw him looking at you.

"(Y/N) stop or daddy gonna punish you tonight." He whispered.
"Then punish me."You whispered and looked at him with a smirk.

He looked at you.You were done with your food.

"Um okay me and (Y/N),we have to go now,talk to you later bye mom and dad."He grabed your hand and rushed to his car
"Bye"You shouted too his parents
"In the car now."Gray shouted to you
"Someone's angry"you smirked and sitted in the car.You wanted this ,it was your revenge for him.

"This is what you get babe for being a fucker"you smirked
"And now daddy's gonna punish you"He smirked and quickly drived to his house.

He grabbed you and took you to his room.He tossed you onto his bed
"On your fours now"Grayson commanded
"Okay"You smurked
"Now daddy's gonna punish you."

He quickly pulled up your dress and ripped your thong and slaped your ass.He then removed your dress.(you weren't wearing a bra)

He quickly pulled down his pants and boxers too.Without any warning he slid his huge dick inside you.

"Aghhh GRAYY"you pretty much screamed
"Call me daddy!"
"DAAA-DD-YYY"You said moaning

He went faster and deeper every time.It hurted for moment but then it went to pleasure.

"DADDYY FASTER!!"

Your legs were shaking from the pleasure.

"AGHH YOURE SO THIGHT (Y/N)"

He began to hit your gspot

"I'M COMING"You shouted
"COME FOR DADDY!"

And you released on his dick and then he released in you (he forgot to put on a condom🙈)You felt his liquids going in you.Your legs were closing.You layed down because you were still on your fours.

He then layed next to you and kissed you.

"I love you"you said looking at him
"Love you too babe"he smiled

Then you two layed in his bed until you fell asleep.

Hi i hope you liked my 3th fanfic 😁Don't forget to leave some feedback and i'm taking requests too btw😜
(Btw you weren't pregnant because you used the pill,luckily 😂😉) And sorry for mistakes 😅 xoxo