The turtles got ready to fight and flee, when 7 beings rammed through the door loudly.

"Leatherhead!" Mikey smiled brightly at the sight of their friends. April, Casey, Slash and the other mutanimals had come to help.

"Need some assistance?" Casey smirked as he swung one of his hockey sticks around. A few seconds later the whole room was filled with footsoldiers as well.

"I guess we do... " Donnie's gapped grin faltered.

"Well don't just stand there! Get Them!"

"Raph! Keep Vee safe!" Leo shouted over to his brother as the soldiers attacked them. The hothead nodded and lifted Venus into a better position so he could still fight a little bit.

Everyone was putting up a great fight, though it wasn't good that foot soldiers kept appearing out of seemingly now where.

"Okay I think we should make a tactical retreat, we have Venus, we can leave" Taly grunted as she threw a soldier around smacking of few other badies.

"That's a good idea, Ninjas let's go!" Leo shouted, hoping the others would be able to here him.

Mikey managed to throw a few smoke bombs to distract the Foot and Dogpound and Fishface. Slash and Leatherhead provided cover so they all could get out through the One door in the room. Then with one final smoke bomb they all escaped.

Just in case they were followed, they split up and went there own ways. While the turtles and Casey and April stop a few blocks away on a high rooftop.

"Phew that was close! I thought we weren't gonna get outta there!" Casey huffed as he tried to get his breathing under control.

"Yah... Lets keep moving and get back to the lair to see if we can help Venus." Donnie suggested, looking over to her, who was slightly drooling. ((Hehe))

"Alright, lets move out."

It took all of them a while for them to get home, since the were overly cautious and took the long way back to the sewers.

When they finally got 'home', Donnie had Raph take Venus to the lab to check her over for any injuries, and of course Taly followed.

"I see the mission was a success, seeing as all of you are here safe and sound." Splinter stated, thankful that no one was hurt.

"Yah Sensei, we're all good here" Mikey smiled and flopped onto the couch and immediately grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"That is good to hear... But how is Venus?" Hopu asked, slightly worried for her pupil.

"Taly and Don are checking up on her right now, so we'll have to wait and see if shes okay or not." Leo answered as he stretches his arms out.

Hopu nodded and then excused herself to get a snack.

"Hey Lara, you alright? You've been scowling for the past five minutes." Amoly asked poking her sister in the arm.

"Huh? Oh its nothing.. " The Samurai answered less then intelligently.

"Your Lyyinggg" The younger drawled out and poked Larota again, this time on the cheek. Lara growled and nudged Amy away from her.

"I was just thinking.. What if she's still Nayichus mind control or whatever it was.."

"Oh... Right" Amy shuffled away.

"Good thinking Larota, we'll make sure to keep watch for when she awakens to see if she is back to normal." Splinter said patting her on the back. "Until then, I suggest that you all take a much deserved rest."