Chapter 1

15 Years Later
No one's POV
~
It was a hectic morning in Master Furuji's Ninja academy for girls, for today was the day a special girl got promoted from ninja to Samurai. The person who would be initiating the ceremony would be Master Furuji himself and Samurai Moalier.

While everyone was setting up in the main ballroom and everywhere else for that matter. Four girls and one boy were practicing in the back courtyard. Sorta getting ready for the upcoming events.

Four of the five people or should I say mutants, turtle mutants to be exact. Were sparring against the fifth.

"Come on you pansies! You can do better then that!" Shouted the red-banded turtle.

"Oh just shut-up and slow down so we can try and get a hit in Larota" panted a violet-banded mutant.

The blue-banded one pointed at Taly and Oliver,then signaled for them to attack Larota. Once Talena and Oliver (purple and green) advanced with Venus, the blue-banded one, they managed to get a couple hits on Larota. While they were busy with each other, the smallest one of the five, Amoly, Sneaked up behind Larota and jumped on Lara's back.

"GAHH!" yelled Lara out of surprise. Oliver, Talena and Venus started laughing their asse's off, while Lara grunted and cursed as she tried to get Amy off her back.

"Fine fine you guys win. Next time you all are going down" smirked Lara as she finally got Amy off of her.

"I don't think there will be a next time Lara. Because after today we won't have time to see each other" said Venus.

"Yah your right Vee, so let's make the most of today!" Smiled Amoly as she started running around, "Tag your it Olly" Amy giggled.

"Oh its on chicka" laughed Oliver. Every one started laughing trying not to get tagged by Olly. After a while Oliver finally managed to tag Taly by cheating and kissing her on the cheek, because he knows that Taly has had a crush on him for awhile. But only Lara knows that he returns those same feelings.

"Oliver that's not fair!" Shouted Taly as she blushed.

"Oh yes it is" chuckled Oliver. As they were about to start playing again, they saw a figure come into the courtyard.

"Ladies! And Oliver, I think it is time to go and get ready for tonights ceremony. You do remember wha today is right?" exclaimed an older Hopu.

"Of course sensei how could we forget with all the decorations around the academy" said Lara as she rolled her eyes.

"Lara! Stop being so rude" sighed Venus. "We'll go get ready now sensei"

"See you all in a little bit, oh and Larota would you please come with me? " asked Hopu.

"Sure whateva" replied Lara. Then everyone went to their own rooms , with Lara following Hopu.

~With Larota and Hopu~

Hopu was getting Lara ready in the most appropriate kimono for today.