Chapter 15

Please Please PLEASE! Could you guys read my other stories. You dont have to like it, just check it out.!!!!

Sorry I just really want the others to get popular too sooo......

_____________________________

~Previously~

Dammit! If only I could get re control over my body I could send a message... Grrr stupid magic!

*sigh*

Please be carefull my... Family...

~Now~

"Okay, everyone know the plan right? If not I'll tell you all again. Donnie, Amoly and Lara go and distract any guards, while Taly and Raph go and grab Venus. Mikey and I will be look outs to see if anyone comes. Okay? Okay." Leo stated to everyone, but mostly Mikey.

"Oh wait.. I forgot to give these to you guys earlier, there t-phones so we can talk to each other" Donnie said passing a phone to Lara and Amoly.

"Um thanks, but we don't know how to use it.. "

"Don't worry I'll show you later" Taly added.

They all nodded and went to their positions and got ready for Leo to give the signal to go.

They waited.

And waited.

Leo made the hand signal and then they advanced.

Donnie, Lara and Amoly made their way into the building using their ninja stealth to crawl through the shadows made by some of the corners and crevices.

They walked around for about five minutes without any sign of guard's or anyone really.

"This isn't right, shouldn't there be at least some goons patrolling. If this Nayichu is as bad as they say, there should at least be someone with her" Donnie pointed out wearily.

"Your right.. That means we have to extra careful, just incase its a trap" Lara added pausing to look around a tight corner.

When she saw nothing, they advanced to the next room.

~With Raph and Taly~

Taly and Raph kept searching in every room they entered, but found no sign of Venus.

"Hey.. Um Taly, can I ask you somethin?" Raph asked her crouching near a darkened corner.

"You just did, and sure."

"Well... You know Lara pretty well, since your sisters and all.. So... "

"So.. what? Spit it out. And if this is about your crush on her, I'm cool with it" Taly smirked as she checked another room, again with no Vee.

"Wait,? How did you? Am I that obvious?" He sputterd out.

"Yep, I'm pretty sure everyone besides Lara knows, cause shes oblivious and all" They both moved on to another room.

"Well anyway... Um... What do you think she would like for a date... Like whats her favorite thing to do, yah know outside of fighting?" He asked clearing his throat.