"It's Niall, Niall Horan." Niall murmured, holding his hand, hoping, to shake Harry's hand.

"Oh, well, Mr. Horan, I'm Harry, Harry Styles." Harry murmured back, grabbing Niall's hand. Instead, he grabbed Niall's hand, and brought him into a hug.

Niall was surprised, mostly because he was the one who brought people into hugs. Mostly because everyone seems to like them, Niall thought.

"Random hug?" Niall murmured, close to Harry's ear – not exactly into his ear.

"Kind of, I like hugging." Harry murmured into Niall's ear. Niall wouldn't admit it, but hearing Harry's voice, and feeling his breath, was comforting, and almost attractive too.

"Good thing," Niall said cheekily, "because I love hugging."

Harry didn't know what to say, but he did pull away from the hug. All Harry knew, was he was glad Niall couldn't see his happy smile. As much as Harry hates to admit it, this random, new, person in his life – made him happy in about ten minutes.

"Harry, can we go now. I'm hungry." Niall said, and as he said it, his stomach growled, hungrily.

"Sure," Harry nodded – stupid idea, because he can't see it, so Harry asked, "What's your dog's name?"

"Oh, this," Niall pulled his dog's leash, "is Rose. Greg, my brother, named her." Niall smiled when he mentioned his brother. "Said it was the name he would've name my nephew, if he was a girl instead." Niall murmured, petting Rose's fur softly.

"She's a cutie, you know." Harry stated, even though technically Niall can't see her.

"Oh I know, Greg's told me that millions." Niall said, laughing lightly.

Again, Harry would not admit it, but Niall's laugh was infectious, and lovable, and he wishes that he could just record it, and listen to it every day.

"Is Greg your only sibling?" Harry asked, he was genuinely curious about Niall's life.

"Yup," Niall murmured, "Parent's divorced when I was young, and I guess only two sons were on their list." Niall laughed, and again, Harry just loved it.

"Aww, my parents divorced too, and similar to you, they only had two kids. I have an older sister, name's Gemma." Harry murmured, as they walked along the streets again.

"Ah, a lot of us must have divorced parents, huh?" Niall stated, and Harry wanted to nod, but again, he remembers Niall cannot see everything.

"Yeah," Harry said, "I have a question..." Harry said, and Niall hummed – assuming he was saying yes, Harry continued, "How did you become blind?"

"Oh, I had poor vision before...and it was getting worse by the day. One day, when I was twelve, I went blind." Niall said, and it short, but Niall just shrugged casually.

"How old are you?" Harry asked.

"Just turned twenty, what about you?" Niall asked.

"Currently, I'm nineteen." Harry said.

"Ah... Are you in school, Mr. Styles?" Niall chuckled, probably at the term 'mister'.

"Err, I am, yes. Currently, I'm trying Law, but it is rather hard. Thinking of changing my major." Harry said.

"Ah, I was thinking of trying music as my major." Niall murmured.