Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"

Start from the beginning

"Lily, Ava's-Oh shit sorry..." Ashton blushed before leaving. I pushed Luke off me and pecked his lips before running to Ashton. I heard Ava crying and I went in to see what's up. She was holding onto the side of the cot, I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

"What's up Ava?" I asked the 4 month old baby. Her tiny hand grabbed my necklace and I smiled, I sat down on the chair and sat her in my lap. I picked her up and let her legs dangle, she giggled and I moved her so it looked like she was walking. She loves doing this.

"Damn, I think I'm getting 'feels' as the Fam say." Luke laughed, I turned and smiled. He walked in and picked up Ava. They two babies had blue eyes like Hollie, Ashton's hoping that would change soon. Luke put Ava in with Tyler and she curled up with him. I sat on the chair and Luke sat beside me.

"Oh nice hickey." Luke winked before walking out, I got up and ran to the mirror.

"Curse you Luke Hemmings." I muttered before walking back over to the twins, I picked them up and walked downstairs. Josie stayed over last night, another reason I didn't get sleep, if you know what I mean(wink wink). I set Ava and Tyler on the baby mat and watched as they rolled around. I grabbed my phone and took a picture.

@LilyRxx: Babysitting Ava and Tyler today :-) Look at them!

I turned on the Tv and clicked on Spongebob. The twins watched it carefully and I just sat playing some game.  The boys walked downstairs and grabbed cereal, Josie sat next to me.

"Have fun last night?" I asked her, a smirk present.

"Yeah, looks like you and all." She smirked back and I realised what you meant.

"Uh...No, That was this morning and...I'm just digging a bigger hole now." I laughed, she nodded and I sat up. I don't think I've had a conversation with Josie before.

"So how long have you and Cal been dating?" I asked her.

"Almost a year." She smiled.

"Wow." I smiled.

"I know probably the longest relationship I've had." She smiled.

"Same." I laughed.

"How long have you and Luke been together?" She asked.

"On November 4th it will be a year." I told her and she smiled.

"That's cute, you're the baby of the group aren't you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yep, I'm the only 17 year old left." I laughed.

"Do you wanna go out later, it's just they boys are going to record and I really don't want to face my mum." She asked, I nodded and she smiled.

"You don't mind the kids do you? It's just I'm babysitting." I smiled.

"I'd love for them to join us, they're so cute." Josie giggled before looking at them. I smiled and they boys walked in and Michael headed to the van. Calum kissed Josie goodbye before joining Mike, Ashton kissed the Tyler and Ava's head before saying bye and going to the van. Luke hugged me before pressing his lips to mine.

"You'll be OK, yeah?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'll be fine." I smiled. He nodded before walking into the van.

"So where do you wanna go?" Josie asked.

"Up to you." I smiled.

"Can we invite Kerri because she's all alone?" Josie asked and I nodded. Truth was I wanted to be friends with Kerri but I don't think I'm cool enough. Josie stood up and went to get changed, I picked up the twins and changed them into matching tops, I put Tyler in the blue/green and Ava in the pink/red. I put a baby grow on underneath and slid some mini shorts on before sliding on mini Vans. I tucked them into the pram. Josie came downstairs and we walked out. I pushed the pram and we walked over to Kerri's.