chapter thirty six

Start from the beginning

"Well at least I have time to study." He said getting his backpack and pulling out notes.

He started to study but got bored only five minutes into it. So he watched youtube until it was  time to leave. He took his phone from its charger that it was on and slid it in his back pocket.

He went into the bathroom to check how he looked. He ran his hand through his hair a few times and straightened his shirt. He walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs, taking his keys from the Crystal ball and walked out the door locking it behind him.

He pulled out his phone and checked the time. 6:57. It was a little early but Jungkook could talk to Sana, who he hasn't talked to in a while.

He got into his car and drove to Tae's house.

When he got there he parked on the curb. He turned off his car and got out. He walked to the front and knocked on it.

A few moments later Taehyung answered it." Hey. Wait I thought I said I'd pick you up. Baby." Tae complained
"Because I wanted my daddy." Jungkook said casually, and Taehyung just nodded.

"Come in." Taehyung replied making room and Jungkook walked in, Taehyung closing the door behind them.

"Where Is everyone?" Jungkook asked as only silence surrounded them.

"My parents are out on date night, and Sana said she needs to have a serious conversation with her boyfriend." Taehyung replied. Jungkook nodded.

"What you wearing to the party?" Jungkook asked. Tae smiled," come. I'll show you." Jungkook nodded and they headed up the stairs to the olders bedroom.

They walked into Tae's bedroom and Jungkook sat on the bed. Taehyung walked to his closet and picked out a outfit. Skin tight black jeans and a red sweater. Jungkook sucked in breath and Taehyung smirked. Just the transaction I wanted. He thought.
Taehyung took off his shirt, and saw in the corner of his eye that Jungkook was blushing and looking at anything but Taehyung. Tae chuckled. So cute.  He turned to Jungkooks direction and found junction getting even redder.

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered out. What does he do to me?! Jungkook pondered as he was completely flushed.

Taehyung.walked to the bed and sat down and chuckled and then opened out his arms wanting to cuddle. Jungkook gladly went to the other one. He went into Taehyung's arms and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's torso and bent his head slightly so he could fit his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck. When he did this snuggled in.

Tae kissed Jungkooks bare shoulder before rubbing his back, back and fourth." I love you." He whispered in Jungkooks ear huskily, making the other shiver.

"I love you too." Jungkook whispered back. Taehyung leaned away from the younger so he could see him. He looks so cute! Taehyung gushed. He then leaned in and kissed him full on the lips.

Jungkook moaned and placed his hand on Taehyung's  cheek and leaned even closer. The older sat them up and Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and wrapped his arms around the others neck.

Tae placed his hands on Jungkooks waist and drew circles in his hip bone. Jungkook moaned at this.

They moaned as they felt each others boners rubbing against each other. Taehyung groaned and gripped Jungkooks waist harder and the latter began to grind on his lap. Jungkook smiled as Taehyung leaned his head back and groaned out a "fuck, right there baby boy"

Jungkook grinder even harder against Taehyung's hard dick, and Tae let out a string of curses and started to pump Jungkooks dick making the latter moan a feminine moan.