Work is acually ok!

To be honest, bendy had changed or didn't look like what I remembered. His once pacman eyes were replaced with toony black dots for pupils. He was a bit taller, maybe about 4ft. But those were the only changes. He still didn't have clothes or a neck but that's ok.
"Your staring Y/N..."
"Oh? I'm sorry....."
I look at what appears to be a room. Duh.
"This is what I need you to do first..." he states staring at the a bunch of animation sketches and scripts from one of the shows. "See these papers? We need to organize them....". Nodding I get to work, putting bendy scenes with animation sketches and drawings of random stuff into folders labeled, don't show Mr. Drew. That name rings into my mind. "Drew...." "Y/N? What is it?" "Oh! Nothing....".
Once we finished organizing the room, I wipe off my sweat and smile. Bendy looked pretty satisfied too surprisingly. "Come with me.." he says walking towards a another room at the end off the hall. It has bendy's name labeled across it. He opens the door and you see boarded up windows and torn up posters with claw marks running through them. "You'll sleep in here tonight..." he states pulling out a well made mat bed out from under a desk, signaling me to walk over there. "I made sure it was human sized for you." "Thank you bendy..." I say as he covers me up with a blanket. "Hey I have a question.." "go ahead Y/N..." "why are you being so nice to me?"
Silence fills the room
.....
"I think you have potential and I like you...." suddenly he flushes a dark gray and stutters "I Mean as a f-friend of c-course!!!"
I laugh and sigh
"Ok..... thanks again.."
"No problem ... goodnight Y/N...."
goodnight bendy....

THANKS FOR READING YO