Curiosity often leads to trouble

Back in the day, I used to think teens were cooler and older but now......
they are just plain stupid.
ESPECIALLY me
My name is Y/N L/N and I'm 18, my birthday is Y/B (your birthday), and my most noticed feature is my E/C eyes. And I'm making notes about why I'm so stupid.
You see, I grew up with sillyvision cartoons and somehow got the directions to the old place. To me it all looked like junk. The building was falling apart and the once majestic logo was now rotting and you couldn't make out any words. I locked my car and tried to get the studios doors open. The left door was locked but the right door was sorta cracked open. I somehow got it open and stepped inside.
The place smelled like ink and dew but mostly ink. The inside of the place was actually taken care of. As if I walked in and someone would look at me and ask " are you new here?...".
I shook off my thoughts and walked over to a plush of the main character. It was cute and I remember him the most out of the gang. There where posters everywhere and instead of giving off a cute family friendly feel, they felt gruesome and angry type vibes . "Bendy in the "dancing demon" huh?" I say holding the plushy close to me. "Bendy......."
memories flooded my mind like a hurricane and swallowed it whole. I was so small but I remember going to the movies on Saturdays to see bendy on the full screen. My dad and his friend would take me and get us in for free. Now that I think about it. The friend was named Henry and I think he would work here.... nah it couldn't be! If he was my dads friend he would have a least come to the funeral..
I feel hot tears flow out of my eyes and I quickly realize I'm crying. I wipe them away and start to walk around more.
I see someone or something out of the corner of my eye and quickly turn around. "OH! I'm sorry sir but I stumbled into this place and-!!!"
It wasn't a person
It was a CORPSE of a TOON
His body mounted and split in half almost
Inkish blood dripping from the rib cage

I screamed and ran as fast as I could to the exit but suddenly I felt myself falling down
It seemed like I was falling too hell slowly
I hit the floor hard hearing my bones pop and crack. "Ughh.... my skull......" I say just to see a ink covered face who smile looked familiar.?
His smile quickly changed to a frown as I weakly cry out before passing out....,

"B-bendy........?"

THANKS FOR READING YO!!!! 474 WORDS!!!!!