Fallen: Restart

(Present)

Jordan stared at me but let the others see me. I turned to Ro feeling my hands get clammy and sweaty.

"R-ro please I can't see Tom right now" I said looking over to Tom who seemed hurt before turning away and walking down the halls.

I then looked and Mark with a questioning look as Ro whispered something in his ear making him nod. Mark walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm Mark" he said happily patting my back.

I locked eyes with him searching for emotions when there was none shown physically. All I could see was sadness with a tang of guilt like a river poisoned with the sour of a thousand lemons. My face fell I didn't want to look at him I didn't want to find anything else. I eyed the ground leaving the only other person Ro. Ro, she was always happy-go-lucky and cooking with friends doing little silly challenges and stuff. But now Ro was sad her happy cute voice not happy but still that high pitched voice with a hint of sadness behind it. I couldn't bring myself to speak I don't think anyone could the sudden silence was awkward. I looked up for a second that's when I made my mistake I saw all their sad eyes on me Tom outside the window waiting for someone his eyes pure sadness when we locked eyes I couldn't look away. I shook my head vigorously as the memory came back 'he tried to steal Jordan from me' my brain told me making me shake where I was standing.

"I- uh-Can-Ple-ar-Are you going to take Tom home," I asked looking at the window seeing Tom turn away from me his hand still on the glass.

Ro nodded and grabbed Mark's wrist pulling him after her leaving Jordan and me alone. 

"They said they'll release you but you can't go back to your house so I guess you'll have to stay at mine," he said with a small smile his face still only showing a guilty sour sadness in his features in all of them.

I nodded getting changed into my clothes walking over to the window looking out at downtown L. A. I shook my head and they made me sit in a wheelchair to take me to the car. I looked at the ground as they wheeled me down the halls to an elevator. We rode it down to emitting and there was Jordan's beautiful Mclaren. They wheeled me to the car and they finally allowed her to get up only to immediately sit in the car. I smiled at Jordan and buckled up my fingers fumbling with the buckle finally I locked it into place.

The ride was quiet as all I did was observe the streets and roads. I loved the way the wind ruffled my hair as we drove down the freeway it made me feel like a bird flying free with the wind in my feathers. And in that moment I felt content with the person I was with and the place I was in. Apparently, I forgot where Jordan lived because I didn't recognize the area. 

"Hey, (Y/n) you remember?"Jordan asked I simply shook my head.

Jordan sighed and led me through his car garage into his living room then he disappeared into his bedroom.

"You can sleep in here," he said and turned on his heel and left to what I assume is his recording room.

Minutes later I could hear Jordan screaming to what I could only assume as his friends Tom and Tucker. I wanted to know what they were saying but I could only make out peices.

"It's not her fault.... You caused this...... Why would you think that?" Think what? What was this person thinking? Who is this person?

I started to freak out so I sat on the living room couch determined to attempt to make the television work. Soon I gave up and just decided to fall asleep on the couch. It took me a while and a lot of telling myself not to stare at my phone. Finally sleep claimed my body and it was for once peaceful since I had been in the hospital. My body ached but I was too tired to care at this point. And my body for once fell into a blissful sleep.