Chapter 2

"You're the only one! You're the only one"
My voice fades out as I end the last line of the song. I grab my water bottle turning around and taking a sip as our tour manager Matt come's onto the stage.

"That was a great run through guys, I want you to bring that energy back with you tonight during the show can you do that?"
We nod our heads and he claps his hands together once more before rushing us off the stage.

"Alright time for hair and makeup! Has someone shown y'all to your dressing room yet?"

At the shake of my head he proceeds to turn on his heel and motion for us to follow him down the hall. "Okay so at each venue ya'll's dressing room will be the one in the middle, it's easier to have the rooms in the order that you go onstage so that everybody knows where to find everybody. This is Syler's room," he say's while pointing to the first door on the right. "This one is your's, and Organized Chaos is the next one. All the other rooms in use are along this hall as well, hair and makeup will come to you along with wardrobe. Anything else you need you will find in one of the remaining rooms. The crew will set up and take down the stage before and after each performance so you don't have to worry about your instruments, if you want one of them on the bus you will need to get it from one of the roadies before we leave. Any questions?"

Mikey raises his hand as if he is in a classroom. "Uh when do we eat?"

"Look kid you don't have to raise your hand, and there are snacks in the room and someone will be along with dinner later tonight once you get off stage it should be here. There will be another buffet backstage around four if you get hungry around then as well. Alright kids I'll leave y'all to it then. Let me know if y'all need anything!"

With that he walks back the way we came. The guys are just standing around looking at each other so I push past Cam and walk into the dressing room. The room itself is kinda small but nice enough, there are two couches facing a tv and on the far wall is a line of mirrors with a counter underneath and chairs in front of it kind of like at a hair salon. Another wall has a smaller table with a bunch of snacks on it as well as some bottled water and soda cans.

"Thank God! Food!" Mikey runs right past me headed for the food table once more and I can only think about how this scene looks the same as when we first walked backstage.

"Are you ever full dude? I don't know how you stay in shape with how much you eat." Kyle says coming into the room. I move out of the doorway allowing the rest of my band mates into the room and sit on the smaller couch.

"Hey that's rude! I haven't eaten in a whole hour and a half!" Mikey pouts his lips while making puppy dog eyes at Kyle while his hands ruffle through the bags of chips.

"Because an hour and a half is so long." Logan laughs out coming to sit next to me.

"Ya'll are just jealous because I can't eat as much as I want and y'all can't without having to go work it off at the gym." Mikey throws back sticking his tongue out before bringing his focus back to the food.

As Cam's shutting the door it swings back open nearly hitting him in the face and a flurry of people rush in. All carrying bags of some sort.

A young looking woman with a blonde bob comes straight for Logan and I pulling a younger woman with wavy brown locks behind her. "Hi guys! My name is Allison and this is Jade, we are going to take you two over to the those mirrors and get started on ya'll's hair, alright?"

Instead of waiting for an answer she pulls me up letting go of Jade who grabs Logan and pushes us into chairs in front of the mirror wall.

Looking around I notice the other guy's were also pulled into chairs and are getting their own beauty treatments. I try not to laugh when I see a man putting what looks like some kind of cover up on Kyle's scowling face but I quickly loose it when Mikey's stylist takes his chips from him and proceeds to shush his protests.