Chapter 1

"Dude I can't believe this! We're finally making it big guys! Tour, we're fucking going on tour!" Cam shouted out bouncing around the room with his bag strapped to his back unable to contain his excitement.

"Who do you think we're going with?" Mikey asked from his position laying on the floor staring at the ceiling.

"Dude! Do you not listen to James when he talks? He's told us about five times now we're going with Organized Chaos and Syler."

I'm currently in my room with my four best friends and band mates, waiting for the car to pick us up and take us to the Venue where we will be kicking off our first tour. We'll not our tour,  we are going to be one of the opening bands for Organized Chaos. Yes that Organized Chaos. The teenage heartthrobs that are taking the nation, and every girl under thirty, by storm.

"Holy Shit! Where the fuck was I when this conversation took place?" Mikey ask's sitting up to look around the room at the rest of us.

Laughing Logan answer's him this time from his position sprawled out on my bed. "Probably asleep like always when James is talking to us."

"Dude can you blame me? It's hard not to fall asleep when he talks, he has one facial expression and he is super monotone, I don't think I have ever heard him get excited about anything!" Mikey say's laying back on the floor.

"When's the car supposed to get here again?" This time Kyle is the one who ask's sitting at the edge on my bed trying to keep Logans feet from touching him.

"Ten." I answer from in my closet trying to find my favorite pants. I'm trying to finish packing my bag which in all honesty I should have done day's ago when I fist found out about the tour. I could have even done it last night, but of course I am who I am so I waited until the last possible minute, literally.

"Well it's nine fifty seven right now so you better get a move on." Kyle tells me rolling his eye's knowing it could take me forever to find what I'm looking for in the mess that is my closet.

I'm throwing things over my shoulder with a renewed passion for finding my jeans. They are super cute dark wash skinny jeans with frayed parts on the right thigh and knee. And X's on the butt pockets. I am really hoping I can find them in time because I can't imagine leaving them behind. I know they're just jeans but what's a girl to do without her favorite clothes?

"Hey Carson, I found you're jeans." I whirl around to see Mikey laying where I last saw him only this time he has a pile of clothes on top of him and my favorite jeans are dangling from his fingers above his head.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! Where'd you find them?" I run over and snatch them from his hands before shoving them into the bag Kyle was holding open on my bed.

"Well while somebody, I'm not going to name any names, cough cough Carson, was flinging clothes around smacking me in the face I turned my head and lo and behold I saw your jeans under your bed."

Logan's laughing again. "Hey Mikey you know you're not supposed to actually say "cough cough" right? You're supposed to fake cough!" At this point he's laughing so hard he is rolling around the bed and Kyle jumps up unable to avoid Logans feet while sitting.

"Kid's! The car is here!" My mom yell's up to us from downstairs.

"Fucking sweet! Let's go!" Cam yell's out before sprinting out of my room and down the stairs. We all follow him out, me being the last to leave the room where I turn and look at it once more. This is the room I grew up in, with its purple walls and lime green bedding. I take in my poster's, book's, cd's, and everything else I'm leaving behind, next time I walk into this room it will be a completely different experience, I'll be more experienced in the music industry and hopefully a bigger name there too.