Chapter 25: Undercover Part 4!

Emily and Aaron starred at Penelope, who was strapped to the bed. "Let her go." Emily stared. "Not a chance." Steven stated and Emily sighed. "What do you want?" Aaron asked. "Call your team, and tell them that we found out the truth and skipped town." Kate replied with a smirk. "No." Aaron refused. "Then we'll kill the girl, or your girlfriend instead." Steven stated. "They're not actually dating." Penelope stated. "Garcia." Emily stated. "They are." Kate insisted. "We aren't, it was part of being undercover." Aaron stated and Emily nodded. Then Steven smirked when he figured it out, their relationship is a secret from their team. "Fine, call them or I'll tell your team your secret." Steven stated. "Yes you do, you both do." Steven stated and the couple sighed.
      The team got to the area that Emily and Aaron are at, and got out of the van. "Stop!" Jason and Lindy exclaimed in unison. All of the gang, except Kate and Steven, hekd guns towards them. They all held their guns out too. Then Emily and Steven ran out. Kate stayed to watch Aaron and Penelope. Steven grabbed Emily and put a gun to her head. "Put your guns down or I'll shoot!" Steven exclaimed. The team of agents did as they gold and kicked their guns away. Aaron and Penelope ran out, and Kate was on the floor unconscious. Aaron saw his girl in trouble, but before he could do anything, Emily jabbed her elbow in Steven's ribs he lowered his gun as he toppled over, and Emily for out if his embrace. The other agents got their guns back.
      Kevin ran over to Penelope and pulled her away from the gun fires. "Are you okay?" Kevin asked and Penelope nodded. "I'm fine." Penelope replied. There was a scratch on her arm, and it was bleeding. "What's this?" Kevin asked as he pointed at it. "Oh, it's nothing. Something that twisted girl, Kate, did to have a little fun and to get Prentiss and Hotch's attention." Penelope replied and he nodded. "Are you sure?" Kevin asked and Penelope nodded. "Yes, I'm just perfect. Now that I'm with you." Penelope replied and they both smiled. "I'm happy about that too. I was really worried about you." Kevin stated and Penelope nodded. "I was worried for me too." Penelope stated and they both laughed. "I love you." Kevin stated. "I love you too." Penelope stated. They kissed and then Kevin took Penelope in the van, to keep away from the action.
       Lindy looked at Emily. "I trusted you, we had a heartfelt conversation!" Lindy exclaimed. "It was one sided." Emily stated as they held their guns at each other. "It didn't feel like it then, but I guess it was. You'll pay for that." Lindy stated. She shot her gun at Emily, but Aaron pushed her out of the way, and got shot in the shoulder, and tbey both fell on the ground. Emily shot up and shot Lindy in the chest. Back up finally got here and everyone started shooting at one another, and everyone had to hide and find cover.
      The criminals that survived the shoot out were arrested, and the others were carried out in body bags. Aaron was sitting on the edge of an ambulance as someone bandaged his wound. Emily walked over to him and waved. "Hey, how you feeling?" Emily asked. "Good, it went straight through. But it does hurt, just a little." Aaron replied and Emily nodded. "It could have been a lot worst." Emily stated and Aaron nodded. "Yeah." Aaron agreed. "That was stupid of you." Emily stated and Aaron looked up at her. "But it was worth it." Aaron stated and Emily tried to hide a smile, but then she got serious and sighed. "Why did you do that?" Emily asked. "That's a stupid question. I would do anything for you, and I couldn't let you get hurt at all." Aaron replied and Emily smiled at him. "Even though it was stupid, it was sweet." Emily stated and Aaron smiled at her. "They're taking me to the hospital, I'm not as stubborn as some people." Aaron stated with a smirk and Emily laughed as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Shut up, I'm not that stubborn." Emily stated and Aaron laughed. "Have you met you?" Aaron asked. "Point taken." Emily replied and they both laughed as Aaron stood up. "Ready to go?" The nurse asked. "Yeah." Aaron replied. "I'll go too." Emily stated.
     Emily walked into Aaron's hospital room with two cups of coffee. She handed him one and they both took a drink. "Em, I think we need to talk." Aaron stated. "About what?" Emily asked as she sat down. "What's been up with you?" Aaron asked and Emily sighed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Emily replied. "I think you do." Aaron stated and Emily took a deep breathe. "It's nothing." Emily stated. "It was something, there was something different with you earlier." Aaron stated and Emily shrugged. "Look, I was just feeling under the weather." Emily stated. "Em." Aaron stated. "It's true." Emily stated and Aaron sighed. "If you say so." Aaron stated and Emily nodded. "I do." Emily stated and Aaron nodded. "Okay." Aaron agreed.
   Emily and Aaron met everyone back at the BAU as they all started clearing out for the night. Aaron wantbto his office at Emily went to her desk. Penelope walked out of her office as she held Kevin's hand. "Stay here, I'll be right back." Penelope stated and Kevin nodded as she let go of his hands and walked over to her. "Hey, Prentiss." Penelope greeted. "Hi, Garcia." Emily greeted. "Steven angd Kate mentioned a secret." Penelope stated and Emily sighed as she turned to face her friend. "It was nothing, he was just trying to get in our heads. Don't let him get into yours." Emily stated and Penelope nodded with a sigh. "Okay." Penelope agreed. "Good." Emily stated and Penelope walked back over to Kevin. She knew something was up, there was a secret, and she was determined to find out what it was.