He's from last night. Kylie introduced him to me and told me not to worry, but now I am. She introduced me to him but I forget his name. And after all of last night, I'm not taking a chance with anything.

Maybe his name is Elvin? No, Ethel. No, Efin. Yes definitely Efin.

He spots me at the top of the stairs and motions for me to come down. I hesitate but then listen to him.

"Come on Aria." He urges.

I walk down the stairs towards him and this time I'm able to get a good look.

I stared at his face in awe. He was gorgeous.

From his hazel eyes to his sharp jawline, he looks amazing.

I reach the bottom step and I'm now at eye level with Efin. I stare at his face taking in his beautiful facial features.

"Efin?" I ask.

He narrows his eyes.

"Come here." He says.

It didn't even sound like a question, it sounded like a demand. I don't even know why I listened.

I move down a step closer and he picks me up.

I'm surprised he could even lift me up. It only made me more insecure about my weight then I already am.

As he carries me to the kitchen, I wonder if he's thinking that I'm heavy. I try to remind myself it's just anxiety kicking in and for once I convince myself.

He seats me on a stool in front of the counter. Hair covers my face completely and I try to flip it behind me.

As I struggle, I see him smile.

I never expected to see such an intimidating man have an amazing smile.

"It's Ethan, not Efin." He says, fixing my hair properly.

I suddenly remember everything completely. The rape, Kylie, Grayson, everything.

"You're Ethan Dolan." I say.

He nods his head smiling slightly.

"Glad to hear you know something."

I frown at his referral about me not remembering his name. He walks back to the stove, pouring something in the pan and watching it sizzle.

"So may I ask how you got yourself into such a situation last night?" Ethan asks.

I hesitate before answering.

"My boyfriend broke up with me. I was so shocked and upset I went for a walk in the woods. They took me when I was there." I say summarizing it.

Ethan turns around and walks up to the counter. He stood directly in front me, looking curious, and it scared me.

He scared me.

He's so intimidating even when he doesn't try to.

"What was his name?" He asks.

"L-Liam." I stutter.

He nods his head and taps his fingers on the counter, bringing my attention to his fingers. I see a silver band on his left ring finger and feel my heart unexpectedly drop.

I don't know why I became upset about that. I would've had no chance with him anyways.

He turns back around. He grabs the frying pan and flips it.

It was silent. All you could hear was the sizzling of the frying pan until he spoke up again.

"What do you do for a living?"