17;

We got home and I realized I never talked to Eli so I texted him.

Maddie
Hey you wanted to talk

Eli
Ya meet me at the park in 5.

I started walking to the park. I got there with 2 minutes to spare, so I sat on the swings.
"Hey Mads." I heard.
I looked up and saw Eli.
"Hey." I said. I stood up and hugged him.
"We have to talk. I thought I had feelings for you but I like someone else."
"Oh who?"
"My neighbor Kelsey." He said.
"Oh ok. It's ok cause I think I like Max." I said.
"Oh well this worked out, and I can tell you like Max I mean you are wearing his clothes." He said.
I looked down and I was still wearing his clothes.
"Oh ya. I'm glad we got this cleared up." I said. I hugged him and he walked away. I walked back to my house and I sat down on my couch.
"Hey Mads." I looked up and saw Leo.
"Sup Leo."
"Nothing, I need your help."
"Ok."
"Well there's this girl and I don't know what to do to express that I like her. She's my best friend, but it's hard. What would you want if your bet friend liked you and he wanted to express he liked you?" He asked.
"Aww Leo that's so sweet. Um get her something special like a locker with a picture of you on one side and her on the other. You know what let's go shopping." I said getting up and getting my keys. We hopped in my car and went to the mall. We got there and we went to Kay Jewlers. We walked in and right away I saw a beautiful locket.
"Leo this is the one." I said pointing to it.
"That's horrors!" He said. We got it and then we got two promise rings. After we were done we got some food. Then we went home.
"Thank you for this Kayla I'll pay you back."
"Leo don't worry it was my pleasure. I can easily make this money in a week with my job. It was only 500 pounds but it's ok. I don't mind. She's a very lucky girl."
"Thanks." He said walking away.
"You really spent that much for Leo?" Max asked coming into the room.
"Ya so what?" I asked.
"Just asking."
I don't know what happened to me but all the sudden I walked up to him and I kissed him. He was taken back at first, but then after about 8 seconds he kissed back. We pulled away and I quickly turned away.
"I'm sorry I don't know what happened." I said.
He turned me to him, and he said "don't worry about it I liked it. I like you Maddie."
"I like you too." I said. I'm still not letting my guard down. I won't let him break me.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.
"Sure!" We walked over to the couch and turned on Netflix. We got blankets and we watched If I Stay. We sat down and we both wrapped our arms around each other. My arms were wrapped around his torso, and his arms wet around my shoulders. I layers my head down on his chest and i was very comfy. After a while I felt my eyes getting heavy.
"Go to sleep Mads." Max said.
"Mhm."
That's the last thing I said before I fell asleep.

Max's POV
Yes our plan is working. We overheard Jen and Maddie talking About them liking us, so we decided to have me pretend like I like Maddie and then I'll break her heart. It's the most genius plan ever. After a little Maddie woke up and we went to get dinner .i can't wait for this plan to work.