8;

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and went to my closet I put this on.

 I got up and went to my closet I put this on

Only two days until nationals. Woo let's go. I guess you could say I've been better since I heard about my sister's death. I mean it has been almost two weeks. Everyday that goes by is worse than the other at school. People are always giving me looks of pity or sympathy. I'm so sick of it I mean yes I'm sad but it's annoying. I head to the bathroom and I put my hair in two Dutch braids. I also put on some foundation, smokey eye eyeshadow that consisted of the colors black, grey, dark blue, and dark purple. I also did some eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out of my bathroom, and went downstairs. I saw Max and Harvey sitting at the table. Ugh. I just grabbed an apple and walked out the door. As I'm walking to school I hear a very familiar voice.

"Hey babe." Mark said.
"Hey Marky." I said.
He walked up to me and we intertwined our hands. Some people freak out when they hear I'm dating Mark Thomas, but I've gotten used to it. We walked to school hand in hand until we got to the school doors.
"I've got to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye love." He said. I kissed his cheek then he walked off. I walked to math class, and I sat in the back right hand corner.
"Sup Mads." Zach and Blake say. Yes I'm friends with Zach Clayton and Blake Gray. So what?!
"Sup my dudes!" I said a little to loud.
"Wow someone is feeling much better." Zach says.
"Yup Nationals are in two days. I'm so excited!" I say.
"You guys are going to win everything." Blake says.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome but move over so we both can sit by you." They said.
"Ok."
I moved over one seat so I had Zach in my left and Blake on my right. The one thing I love about school is that Zach and Blake are in all of my classes. After math Zach, Blake, and I walk to P.E. I walk to the girls locker room, and I change into my Nike shirt, leggings, and shoes. I walk out to the gym and I walk over to Zach, Blake, Eli, Esperanza, and Jennifer.
"What's up guys?" I asked
"Nothing much." Espy said.
After we all talked for a little, the P.E. teacher came in.
"Ok students today we're going to play dodgeball. The team captains are Maddie and um let's see Max." He said.
"Maddie you go first."
"Ok I choose Zach."
"I chooses Harvey."
"I choose Blake."
"I choose Jackson."
"I choose Esperanza." I said.
"I choose Hunter."
"I choose Jennifer." I said.
"I choose Tyler."
"I choose Eli."
Um I want Lucas." He said.
"I want Mark."
As Mark walked by he winked at me and I started to blush.
"I want Jake."
"I want Cameron."
"I want Ashlie." He said.
"I want Holly."
"I choose Lisa."
"I choose Lilly." I said.
"I choose Amy."
"I want  Thomas." I say.
"Well then I guess I have Loren."
After that we all got on our sides, and I don't know what Max's team was doing but my team made a plan. After about 5 minutes the teacher told us to line up. I was infront of Max.
"So I wanna make a bet." He said
"Ok."
"If I get you out, then you have to do whatever I want you to do for the next 2 months." He said while smirking.
"Ok fine. If I get you out, you and Harvey have to leave me alone. By that I mean don't text, call or talk to me no matter what for the next 2 months." I said.
"Deal." We shook hands. We all lined up face to face and then we hear the whistle blow. My team ran for the balls and we got most of them. After 15 minutes it was Zach, Eli, Thomas, Mark, and me. On Max's team it was him, Harvey, Loren, Tyler, and Lisa. I threw the ball at Loren at it hit her. "Ha 5 v. 4." I said. Tyler threw the ball at me and missed. It was finally down to the last three people in each team. It was Eli, Zach, and me. Then it was Max,!Lisa, and Harvey.
"You better not get out Mads." Zach said to me.
I stood up and looked at him. Worst thing ever. Right as I was about to speak a ball hit me. Even worse Max threw that ball.
"Nice job Mads." Eli said. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the side. After P.E. was over Max came up to me and whispered in my ear
"I guess I won."
He walked off and I went to the girls locker room and changed back into my clothes. I walked out and went to lunch. We it wasn't really lunch. It was dance practice. I got to the football field and saw the whole team there.
"Ok guys, let's get dancing." I said. We worked for the rest of lunch.
"Great job guys were so going to crush everyone." I sad. We all grabbed our stuff and went opposite ways.
~~~~skip the rest of the school day cause nothing happened~~~~~~~~~~
It was time for dance practice.
"Hey guys were just going to have a fun day today for dance to relax a little." I said. After that our practice consisted of us playing twister, just dance, and don't judge us but we also played hide and seek. That's when I noticed something.
"Wait guys where's Espy?" I asked.
"I don't know she hasn't been here all practice. We figured you knew why." James said.
"No I don't. I'll talk to her later." I said. After we played games for almost 4 hours we all were dead tired.
"It's already ten o'clock. Let's go home." I said.
"Ok." They all replied. Everyone left. I stayed behind to practice my solo. God I'm nervous for this. After a while I checked the time 12:00. Wow! I packed my stuff up, and I walked started to walk home. Then I heard someone call my name. Wait they sound familiar. I turn around and I see that person that stabbed me.
"Hello Maddie long time no see." The snickered.
"What the hell do you want?" I asked.
"Oh you'll see."
They pulled the hoodie away from their face and I was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was...........................
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oooh! Cliffhanger, sorry I haven't updated I was camping but I will update more I promise. I will try to have at least 7 more chapters out by August 14 cause that's when I start school. I love you my Kings and Queens!!!!👑✨