4. Hogwarts Hit List - I am your kind.

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't do that," Theo frowned, his eyebrows furrowed, and if Estella didn't know any better, it seemed as though he was worried, "...not eat, I mean."

"Oh, no," she furiously shook her head, "it's not like that - I do...eat, I mean, just not right now, the house elves make me food when I go to the kitchens, mostly every night, sometimes I'll just eat now if I'm too busy not to later, or if I'm too tired."

"So, the house elves are totally fine with you asking for food?" asked Theo, inching closer to her as he leaned on the table, twirling the lace of his shoes around his finger.

"They don't mind," she shrugged, "they don't get many visitors, but they're very friendly!"

"We're friends, right?" asked Theo. Estella turned to stare at him, her eyes almost widening in disbelief to see that his cheeks had tinged the slightest bit red.

She was starting to wonder about him, about who he was, he played the role of egotistical, mysterious bad boy but it just didn't seem like that the more time she spent with him. He just seemed fascinating, she was intrigued by the muggle side of him but she was also very confused about the need for a friendship.

Or something else, or nothing else, she had many fights in her head about him, and just two weeks ago did she truly meet him, she hated it.

But what made her wonder was that he seemed nervous, she had never seen that before.

It was as though he was mysterious with her, until he knew her truly, that Estella had a way of tearing down the bricks he had built around himself, but what was weird was how quickly it was occurring, that just in two weeks was he asking if they were friends.

"Do you want to be my friend?" she teased, moving to pinch his cheek whilst he groaned lowly, moving her hand away whilst she let out a string of giggles, "we can be friends Theo, bless your soul."

"My soul doesn't want your bless," he huffed, running a hand through his hair, "...I was only clarifying-"

"Don't worry Mr Dawson, I'll not tell anyone you were blushing."

"Oh, piss off."

-

"It's getting colder," Estella grinned widely, clapping her hands together excitedly as she quickly grabbed Theo's arm, pulling him down the hall, "what was America like?"

"Great," Theo shrugged, chuckling, "I liked the city, I liked the noise but I suppose London isn't so bad either, it's still a city."

"Cities are expensive, especially capital city's...like London," Estella nodded, stuffing her hands into the pockets of the cardigan she had stolen from Teresa, "would you go back to America."

"Not permanently," he shrugged, "it's all fun and games playing the mysterious bad boy but as much as I liked Ilvermorny I'd never go back even if someone paid me."

"Seriously?" Estella whispered, suddenly very curious as to know why.

"Seriously," Theo chuckled, "it's not important."

It was very evident that Theo wished to change the subject, hearing the bitter laugh that tumbled from his lips, she soon spoke, "how is Slytherin treating you?"

"Most of them are alright," he scoffed, shaking his head, "part from the casual pureblood idiots that are obviously a part of that...lord's group."

"He's not a lord, no matter if he calls himself that," Estella spoke bitterly, "he's a coward, in my opinion. Using his beliefs to scare people into following him, Muggleborn's aren't dirty blood, you aren't dirty blood in the slightest, you've been here two weeks and I already know you're smarter than half the pureblood assholes in my classes."