"Hey, girl! Congrats." Kendra hugs me and I smile hugging her back. "Always knew that idiot could never die, just like his great-uncle Scofield, that man had 9 lives." Mick grins and I smile remembering the story.

"Well, let's hope this is the last time he dies on us." I mumble and Mick smiles sympathetic.

"Ya, dying isn't exactly my favourite thing." A familiar voice speaks and a genuine smile creeps up onto my face.

"Leonard!" I shout over the moon running up to him and hugging him tightly. "Careful." He groans still in pain and I apologise, slightly embarrassed.

"I need a favour from you Y/N". He says looking me deep into my eyes. "Ya, anything." I agree, slightly worried. "A moment with my daughters." He smiles and relief as well as happiness washes over my face.

"They're so naughty, little walking talking brats. They're just like you." I tease Leonard as we walk into our room. "I'll have you know,    Y/F/N, I Leonard Snart am no brat, neither are any of my offsprings." He smirks deviously and I roll my eyes.

SNARTS POV

"Wow, they're so much bigger than I remember." I admit as I watch the two loves of my life sleep peacefully. "And louder." Y/N interrupts and I roll my eyes this time. "You are such a mood kill." I smirk pulling her in for a hug and she doesn't mind.

"Dinners ready lovebirds." Mick interrupts as he barges into the room destroying our moment. I can't stay angry at him though, I missed him. There's 2 shrieks and I laugh as Jasmine and Lisa sit up, there arms flailing around trying to reach me.

I grab both of them, planting both their faces with countless kisses. They giggle not letting go of me. "Lauren I'm hurt." Mick mimes being stabbed in the heart as Lisa refuses to leave me and go to him. "Go on Lisa." I hand her to Mick and after she attacks my face with sloppy droplets of spit, that she thinks are kisses, she leaves with Mick satisfied.

"Now you, you little monster." I growl playfully at Jasmine and she starts to scream excited in my hands. She chews on my lip, rather painfully if I admit so myself, as I walk to the dining area, with Y/N right by my side.

~~~

"To Snart, and coming back to life, again." Mick toasts and I smirk. What an idiot. Lisa and Jasmine mess around with their toys screaming random things in their baby language every now and then. "Coming back to life is our thing." Carter jokes and I laugh.

"No but seriously, it is so good to have you back." Raymond speaks taking a sip. "Y/Ns much more happy now, aren't you." He smirks and she rolls her eyes.

"Stop taking the mick you ponce." She grumbles under her breath and only Rip laughs. "There she goes again with her British slang." Raymond sighs comically and I turn to look at her. I watch her carefully, her fake angry face when she's messing around with us, how when someone starts to speak her eyebrows raise interested. It's beautiful.

"Y/N." I talk her name quietly enough so only she can hear. She hums a response and I lean in closer to her so I can speak directly in her ear. "I love you." I whisper.

The slightest bit of hope I did have that maybe this could change things shatters, as she sits up straight uncomfortably and distances us without replying.

~~~

Y/Ns POV

When the time comes to sleep things are not as awkward as I'd thought. I undress and so does Leonard. Jasmine and Lisa are dead asleep in the middle of the bed, Leonard and I, on each side.

Leonard turns around, in nothing but his boxers and I hold my thoughts as tightly as possible together. "I'm sorry, do you want me to dress?" He asks me his gaze following mine which is positioned at the start of his boxer straps.

Thank god the lights in the room are off because the last thing I want is him noticing I'm blushing. "No don't worry about it." I smile pulling my bra off and then grabbing a loose fitting t-shirt from the draw.

"That's mine." Leonard laughs. "It's mine now." I grin. "Spoke to soon." I groan, noticing the dirt on all the clothes in the drawer. Definitely the work of the two devils fast asleep right now.

I pull the covers over me and secure the girls closing my eyes. Today's been exhausting.

~xx