Vasco didn't really fit the role. He kind of gave off the unreliable feeling. The fact that he was showing off a child-like face, didn't help. They kept that to themselves, though.

Bum Jae didn't want to do it. It sounded troublesome. He already had Vasco to take care of and that was already a lot of work in the first place. He didn't want to add to his plate by having to worry about the others.

That left Hyung Seok and Jang Hyeon.

As Jang Hyeon said, he didn't care if he was the leader or not, but that also meant that he didn't mind being the leader. The fact that he was more knowledgeable in K-Pop than the rest of them, made it tempting to just give him the role. They still had to consider Hyung Seok, though.

They glanced at Hyung Seok.

Hyung Seok didn't know why they were even considering him as an option.

What could he do?

Jang Hyeon would be a better leader than him, and he's more knowledgeable too.

Minutes passed and no one said anything.

Jin Sung was starting to get annoyed. He wanted things to be over with so they could go on with other stuff. Getting more annoyed by the second, he decided for them:

"Jang Hyeon will be the leader and Hyung Seok can be the coleader."

The others seemed surprised that Jin Sung said something useful for once.

They didn't know if a coleader existed for K-Pop, but they didn't need to know that.

Jang Hyeon didn't bother telling them that there wasn't a coleader in K-Pop groups, so he could go on with the next thing.

"With that done, I guess we'll have to think about our group name next."

Jin Sung raised an eyebrow, "Group name? Weren't we supposed to think of a greeting?"

He nodded, "Yes, but we need a group name so we can make the greeting."

Jin Sung didn't ask any further as he figured he'd understand later in the future.

Vasco raised his hand.

Jang Hyeon raised an eyebrow, but called on him anyway.

Hearing his name, Vasco's eyes glowed as his smile grew happy, "Burn Knuckle."

They sweatdropped. They couldn't let Vasco name the group after his crew. Besides, what kind of K-Pop group is called Burn Knuckle?

They didn't know how to break the news to him as he was making it hard for them to say that the name was terrible.

Luckily, Bum Jae did the work for them, "Vasco... We can't name the group after our crew."

Vasco blinked, "Why not?"

Thinking of something on the spot, he continued, "You'd be replacing our crew then. You can't be a part of more than one Burn Knuckle group."

Vasco made a face of understanding, "That makes sense."

Sighing in relief, the rest now knew that they couldn't let Vasco name the group.

Some gave up, and started watching the rest deal with the hard thinking stuff as they did nothing.

Jang Hyeon's eyes widened a little before placing his fist on his hand, "Ah."

They turned towards him, expecting a good answer.

"What about QUADRAPLE JEH?"

"QUADRAPLE J?"

Nodding, he continued, "Since Jin Sung, Jae Yeol, Bum Jae, and I have a J in our name, then the EH is part of the J sound."

They stared blankly at him.

It was a nice idea, but it felt like something was missing.

"Sorry, I don't think that gives off the right feeling, Jang Hyeon..." Hyung Seok apologized for them.

Jang Hyeon sighed before placing his fingers through his hair, "I was thinking the same thing."

The rest didn't have any ideas as they stared at the ground, trying to think of names.

After a few minutes had passed, Hyung Seok thought of an idea.

"Um..."

They turned their gaze on him, not expecting much since their ideas have been bad so far.

"What about Lookism?"

...

A/N: Hello!!! As you can see in this chapter, we're finally on the naming of the group! Since this name will stay with them throughout the rest of the fanfic, I want it to be good. I can still change my mind on the name until I update tomorrow, so I'm going to take some recommendations (unless no one recommends anything...)! Also, I decided not to update twice in a day since I can barely update a chapter on time... Sorry if that upsets you! I might end up updating twice in the future for different reasons, though.