5. Sectumsempra

"Well, well. Lucius it's a pleasure."

Chronos narrowed his eyes moderately, enough for Lucius to take the hint he was to be cautious in his surroundings.

"Chronos, I'm sure it is. How are you?"

Lucius glanced around, his head turning slowly to look down at something, or someone behind him.

"Don't touch anything Draco."

Skyler jumped slightly at the sound of a cane smacking onto a surface.

A young boy stepped out of the way, startled also as his eyes seemed to widen a fraction but not as much as expected. She assumed he was used to it.

"Come away from the door and be polite."

"Yes Father."

Chronos scowled as his eyes fell on the platinum haired boy, his grey eyes locking immediately onto Skyler as they widened a fraction more in what appears to be surprise.

"Ah, this is your son I assume?"

Lucius nodded at Chronos, their eyes meeting as they communicated seemly without words.

Chronos glancing at the boy from moment to moment before his eyes fell upon his own daughter whom decided she would much rather stand quietly.

"Skyler, I'd like you to meet Draco. He too goes to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Skyler looked up from the stained wooden floorboards her eyes had originally locked on, a small gasp escaping her lips as Draco looked worried for a second.

"You?"

Draco swallowed, knowing his father would not be impressed at the prior meeting the two had shared.

"You're a Grey?"

Draco spoke, seemingly startled at his realisation as he acknowledged her appearance. At first, he met her dazzling blue eyes to which seemed to be piercing his own.

"I am, is that a problem to you!"

Skyler crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at the words leaving the high ego-radiating boys mouth.

For a minute, he seemed to forget his father was in front of him. Watching the two's exchange with extreme interest as was Chronos, his stare slightly uneasy as he watched his daughters actions.

"You two know eachother, son."

Draco jumped, his surroundings coming back into his view as his head turned to his father. Lucius's pale, bony fingers tapping the top of his snake headed cane with an unimpressed stare purposely aimed towards his son.

Skyler spoke up, realising the tension that was occurring between the Malfoy's and began to feel uncomfortable herself.

"Yes sir. I do apologise for the lack of explanation as to the situation."

Lucius nodded, allowing her to continue as she awaited his permission to speak as her father had taught her.

Chronos looked down with pride at her behaviour, remembering his words to her not much earlier on in the day.