1. Aguamenti

C h a p t e r      O n e
🗝
~
Nevada hissed, swiping at Skyler with her claws leaving a dark red mark below her eye as she attempted to pick the grey creature up.

"Give it up you ratty little beas-"

Skylers tongue locked as her bedroom door swung open, her mothers disapproving expression clear as Nevada began to purr, forcing her way out of Skylers now scratched arms before rubbing herself over-dramatically around Isolde Grey's legs.

"Skyler. How many times do I need to tell you, that cat is the only thing I will even remotely allow you to take to Hogwarts so learn to get along with her."

Skyler frowned, crossing her arms as Nevada meowed loudly, trotting out of the room and down the stairs hearing her little bell on her black collar jingling with every step.

"Mother how on earth can I be expected to take 'that'. she's positively demo..- I mean evil. She's evil."

Isolde smiled at her daughter stood rubbing her arms with an extremely furious expression, her eyes wandering upon the little red claw marks lacing her arms.

Whisking out her wand from beneath her dark red cloak, Isolde muttered softly moving the 14" piece of willow upon Skylers pale arms.
"Reparifors"
Immediately the skin moved like a crawler, growing over the injuries and covering them almost completely until they became invisible to the naked eye except some pale scars from the deeper marks.

"There. Oh I am sorry I didn't do it sooner, is that acceptably healed enough for you?"

Isolde spoke bitterly towards her daughter, frustrated at her constant childish behaviour about the family pet she had grown up with.

She knew Skyler purposely attempted to wind the Persian up by lifting her into the air like a so called muggle form of transport, the 'aeroplane'.

Nonetheless Skyler nodded, lowering her head politely avoiding eye-contact with her mother, knowing full well she would be looking directly into her mothers piercing jade eyes.

"Yes mother, I apologise."

Isolde sighed, knowing she shouldn't have acted so hostilely towards her daughter but she knew Hogwarts would be tough on her.

Having been homeschooled half her life by two of the darkest and brightest wizards in the wizarding world, Amycus and Alecto Carrow.

Curtesy to the one and only dark lord.

Isolde knew Skyler would be totally unprepared for a boarding school life having been alone for most of her life.
Of course allowing an acceptance to her few friends that came and went through the many years she had kept within the manors grounds.

"Get some sleep, tomorrow we must go and purchase your equipment and get your robes fitted correctly."

"Okay, goodnight mother."

Isolde stepped forward, putting her wand back into her cloak before placing her cold hands upon Skylers bare shoulders, causing a mild shiver to run down her daughters spine but it was concealed as she glanced down to see her chewing on her fingernails.