Jimin cried out in pain, tears rolling down his face.

Seunghyun smiled and left the knife in Jimin's thigh.

"Let's take this out, I want to hear your screams more clearly," Seunghyun said as he reached for the gag, his tail swishing back and forth.

Drool hung from Jimin's lips as the gag was taken out of his mouth.

"Wow, you're really pretty," Seunghyun said with a smile.

Jimin could barely keep his eyes open. Suddenly he felt a pair of lips touch his own.

"That was a goodbye kiss," Seunghyun said with a little giggle.

He backed away from Jimin and went over to the wall, full of weapons.

~

"Namjoon, I can't," Yoongi said still holding onto his thigh.

"Come on Yoongi, we have to do this," Namjoon said trying to give Yoongi the laptop.

"No, can't you see my legs bleeding," Yoongi said moving his hands to show Yoongi the wound that didn't exist.

"Yoongi there's nothing there," Namjoon told him.

"Ah, it's hurts," Yoongi whined, throwing his head back.

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore," Taehyung said getting out of the truck grabbing a submachine gun and walking towards the building.

"Tae!" Jungkook yelled going after him.

"Whoa, HYBRID!" A gaurd at the gate yelled about to point his gun but Taehyung shot him and the other one next to him in a heart beat.

Taehyung felt someone grab his arm. He turned around quickly to see Jungkook holding him.

"Kookie, go back to the truck!" Taehyung yelled as he shook Jungkook off his arm.

"No," Jungkook said and pulled out a hand gun. "I'm going to help."

Taehyung smiled a bit and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

Namjoon was carrying Yoongi towards them, holding a gun in his hands.

"Why are you bringing him?" Taehyung asked.

"Cause he knows where Jimin is," Namjoon said simply.

Hoseok came running to them as well, gun in hand.

"Donghyuk's hacking, I'll help you find Jiyoung and kill him," Hoseok said pounding his fist into his hand.

"Okay, let's go," Namjoon said to Hoseok.

They went into the building shooting guards like crazy, following Hoseok who had Jiyoung's sent.

Yoongi started to hilucinate. Every time he closed his eyes he could see what Jimin saw.

"Namjoon," Yoongi mumbled.

"Yeah?" Namjoon asked.

"He's that way," Yoongi said pointing down the hall.

"But Jiyoung is this way," Hoseok said, pointing down the opposite direction.

"You three go, we'll save Jimin," Namjoon said. The five of them split up.

'I'm coming Jimin, don't worry.'

~

"Yoongi?" Jimin mumbled.

"Hey, I got a new toy," Seunghyun said coming over to Jimin who was still bleeding out. He showed Jimin the hair dryer and turned it on. "Let's try it out."