Magnul Beastmail

Magnul grew up in the northern part of the savage lands with wild elves his entire life. After the decimation of the elven clan at his great uncles hand, those that remained headed north. A gathering of a friendly clan has begun up north and those that remained chose to join there clan and be assimilated. Magnul was taken in by the elder and trained and educated in the ways of the world . At the age of 40 and being only physically 11 years old the boy was given over to a church of Orlu'draethma the eternal, due to the amount of resources that were draining from the boys appetite and the sudden appearance of the scars on his face. Many thought he might be cursed by the gods after what they heard his father did to his own kin. Thus the name beastmail came to him for his fathers true character had come out by this point. And many started to claim he was cursed by the beast with skin made of armor and created for war.

Magnul was strong, extremely strong and much larger than the elves around his same age. He tended to beat on them during combat practice, however when it came to commanding he was less experienced and had a harder time maturing to the subject. Magnul loved studying people however, especially people with deformities. On one such occasion he actually tried to attach a dead leg of a horse onto an elven man to see what would happen. The man had lost his leg during combat and Magnul was curious. After the head priest found out, he beat Magnul within an inch of his life. And that ended that subject, however Magnul still did study plants and animals but gave up on his chase for knowledge on people.

As time went on and Magnul grew to the age of 60 turning physically 18 he realized that his body stopped aging as fast. The priest told him this was due to his elven blood. This is also when Magnul began to ask about his parents, the head priest told him simply that his father a strong and powerful king. That he was the last of his clan Garamander, and that a man named Stone was slowly eating away at his father. Slowly killing him overtime and that Magnul needed to head out into the world and prove himself a powerful heir for his fathers kingdom. There was only one problem... Magnul didn't want to rule. He hated the idea of being a king, a lord maybe but a king was to much responsibility for how young he was. He prefered the idea of going out and seeing the world.

Magnul then asked about his mother, to which the priest simply said that she was an elven girl who was able to calm a mighty beast. Had she lived that beast would of never seen the light of day. However when she died his father started allowing the beast out. It slowly swallowed him and took the physical form of another. Magnul was confused to say the least, but he asked what he should do. To which the priest said to simply go out and grow stronger, see the world, write a book and help those in need. Make the god Orlu'draethma proud, and build a better world for his followers. Thus Magnul set out with no intentions in ruling, but with a smile on his face and the thought of becoming someone worth knowing.