Blind Date : Trevor Cash

"Lexi I don't want to do this," [Y/N] sighed into her phone as she walked the city streets towards the restaurant she had been instructed to go to by the aforementioned Lexi, her bestfriend, "I'm perfectly happy being single"
     "[Y/N] my dear, you deserve a nice boy and a relationship, please give him a chance" She was pleading now.
     "I suppose I can try," [Y/N] mumbled, "You owe me though"
     "Deal, what about we-" [Y/N] never got to hear the end of this suggestion as her phone flew from her hand while her body collided with someone else's.
     "Shit oh my god I'm so sorry!" [Y/N] had a grip on the person's forearms now as they both steadied themselves now.
     "Don't worry about it" The accent caught [Y/N]'s attention as she looked up, engulfed immediately in a pair of intoxicating brown eyes.
     "Seriously I hit you pretty hard, are you okay?" She asked, half out of concern and half just to keep the boy in front of her. In addition to his amazing eyes, he was tall and as he smiled now, [Y/N] felt her heart almost stop beating.
     "Yeah yeah I'm fine, I can't say the same for your phone though" He winced slightly as he bent down to pick it up from its resting place beside his foot, handing it back to [Y/N] who could still hear her bestfriend's voice coming out of it.
     "Lexi, I'll call you back," She quickly shoved the device into her pocket, not even fully acknowledging the numerous spider web cracks across the screen, "I'm [Y/N] and I'm sorry for walking into you" She laughed now, not missing the slight blush that covered the boy's cheeks at the sound.
     "I'm Trevor," He returned her smile again, "It's nice to meet you"
     "Are you American?" [Y/N] asked, she'd never really been good at subtlety but right now all she wanted to know was where she needed to go to be blessed with this sound every day of her life.
     "Yeah, Missouri, I'm just here with my band, we're playing here tonight" He shyly looked at his shoes now and nervously shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket.
     "Oh wow that's so cool! What's the name? I'll have to check out your YouTube or something"
     "You could come see the show," He blurted out before panic covered his face, "I mean, only if you want to, we're pretty bad and like you probably have somewhere else to be and-" He stumbled as he spoke quickly now before [Y/N] cut him off.
     "Trust me, I want to be anywhere that isn't where I'm supposed to be right now," She giggled slightly as Trevor smiled again, "Lead the way"
     "Trevor your band was awesome shut up" [Y/N] chastised him now some hours later as they stood outside the venue once again.
     "Okay maybe we don't entirely suck," Trevor rolled his eyes now as he scuffed the toe of his shoe on the ground, spaced out as if he wanted to say something but didn't know how to, "[Y/N]?" He almost began to laugh as her head snapped up from her phone to look at him eagerly, "Would you want to go for coffee?" He rushed out before attempting an apology.
     "I'd love to," She silenced his words before lacing her fingers with his, "I know this really cute place around the corner"
     "So you really liked the show then?" Trevor asked now as he sat across from [Y/N] in a booth of the almost empty coffee shop.
     "Yes oh my god!" [Y/N] grinned now, "Your voice I thought I was going to melt!"
     "I'm not that good" Trevor shook his head now and concluded that his face must be as bright red as a traffic light from the amount of compliments [Y/N] had paid him since they'd met.
     "Trevor," She whined now, huffing out a breath as a frown crossed her face, Trevor smiling slightly at how cute she looked, "Shut up you're amazing"
     "But-"
     "No"
     "I'm-"
     "Shhhhh"
      "Listen-"
      "La la can't hear you," She grinned playfully as she held her hands over her ears before laughing along with him before the sound of her ringtone interrupted them, "Eugh I need to answer this I'm sorry" She sighed.
     "Go for it"
     "Lexi don't be mad- I got distracted," [Y/N] glanced at Trevor with her lip between her teeth as her friend yelled at her, Trevor not being able to make out exactly what was being said but the fact that he could hear her friend's voice was enough to suggest to him that she was pretty mad at [Y/N] right now, "I'm at that coffee shop we love with someone, yes he is male, I will call you back" She hung up now despite the protests on the other line.
     "Is that to do with where you were supposed to be earlier?" Trevor asked, finally finding some courage to ask her the questions that were prying at his curiosity.
     "Yeah," She laughed lightly now, "She set me up on a blind date with her cousin and is very pissed that I ditched him"
     "Well you can always blame me and let her be mad at me"
     "Never," [Y/N] scolded, "I wouldn't have had even half as much fun if it wasn't for you tonight"
     "Well-"
     "Trevor Cash," [Y/N] stated, "I'm not going to allow you to be so insecure anymore"
     "You're cute" Trevor smiled now as he spoke quietly.
     "You're cuter" She smiled.
     "Would you- I mean it's okay if you don't but would you want to go on a proper date?" Trevor tugged on the ends of his beanie as he waited for her reaction.
     "It would be an honour," [Y/N] reached across the table to take his hand again, "You are literally too cute you blush everytime I speak to you or anything like how"
     "I'm not good with cute girls sue me"

--------------------
hiiii is anyone proud that this isn't another Blake because no lie I'm kinda proud haha
Until next time x