Competitive : Blake Richardson

[Y/N] giggled to herself as she heard a crash from inside following her knock on Blake's front door that morning. [Y/N] and Blake had known each other forever, so long that that's how they were usually called by everyone else, it was always [YN] and Blake or Blake and [Y/N], rarely did you get one without the other.

      They were bestfriends growing up, attached at the hip when they had lived next door right up until their mid-teenage years but, unsurprisingly to anyone who observed the pair for long enough, somewhere along the way they'd started to see each other as more than that.

      Ever since Blake had finally been brave enough to ask [Y/N] on their first date for her 15th birthday, the pair had been almost infatuated with each other it seemed. Either would give the world for the other, they just worked without trying.

      Blake had returned from a summer of touring in the US late the night before and [Y/N] felt like there was electricity flowing through her veins just at the thought of seeing him again in the flesh. Just as this thought crossed her mind, the door finally opened and there he stood with one of the brightest smiles she'd ever seen on his face.

      "He-" She had attempted to speak before she was cut off by Blake's lips on hers, hands gripping her waist as he pulled her closer and she slipped her arms around his shoulders.

      "Blake you're in public jeez!" The pair pulled away as Blake's older sister Abbie stood just inside the door now, "There are children on this street that can see you"

      "You're just jealous because of how single you are" Blake rolled his eyes, still not loosening his hold on [Y/N]'s body.

      "Hi Abbie" She smiled at the girl who was almost like her sister too.

      "Hi [Y/N], don't worry I'm not interrupting, I'll be in my room if you two need anything" Abbie laughed before heading upstairs as Blake now tugged [Y/N] by her hand into his home and closed the door.

      "Hang on there you," Blake halted her movements as she'd attempted to head towards his living room, being all too familiar with the layout of his house even if it wasn't the same as the one he had originally grown up in before moving slightly further into town, "What do you think you are wearing?" Blake raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend now as he took in her attire.

      "You invited me here to watch the game," [Y/N] smirked slightly, knowing she was about to get the rise from Blake she had been planning, "And Liverpool are playing so what did you expect?"

      "Babe," He whined slightly, "You know that I accept this because I love you but they're playing United today"

      "Then you're about to watch your team get beat" [Y/N] laughed as she turned on her heel, entering Blake's living room and taking a seat on his sofa.

      "Excuse you," Blake spoke again as he followed her and despite their teasing still hugging her body to his as they sat together, "I don't think that's what's going to happen, United are totally going to win"

      "In your dreams Richardson"

      "My dreams are not about United trust me," Blake mumbled before [Y/N} slapped his shoulders, "I'm kidding!" He chuckled.

      "I missed you asshole" [Y/N] mumbled as she nuzzled her face into Blake's neck, smiling against it as he tensed from the sensation of her breath on his skin.

      "Believe me, I missed you more," Blake tilted his head back slightly as he laughed again, "But flirting with me is not going to make me forgive you for wearing that jersey in my house"