They just shook their head and turned me slowly to face the mirror. I held in a gasp. I looked beautiful. My hair was curled at the edges and laid gently on my shoulders and some fell down from behind. My make-up was done simple. My eyes were really standing out with a dusky blue eye shadow and eyeliner, slight blush and a touch of pink gloss on my lips. The dress showed my curves at all the right places.

"Darling you look really gorgeous." Erick whispered. I smiled widely and nodded my head. I turned to them and squealed. Claire and Lily squealed loudly while Erick just laughed. We group hugged for a minute and then I pulled back.

"Thank you so much guys." They smiled. Just then someone knocked and the door opened to reveal Nate, Kevin, Tyler and Ethan. What happened next was hilarious. All four boys looked at all of us and when they're eyes landed on me, four pair of eyes just popped open and mouths hung open. Erick giggled while Claire and Lily held their stomachs and laughed. I just smiled with embarrassment as I felt a blush form on my cheeks.

Then Claire looked at the other two and they nodded. Quickly giving me hugs, they whispered,

"Have a great time Hails. Give us details tomorrow." Claire winked.

"Have fun but please spare me the details because that's my brother." Lily frowned making me to grin.

"Babe have a good time. We'll talk tomorrow just forget for now and enjoy the moment." Erick said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him lovingly. They quickly left while the awestruck boys were, well still awestruck.

I walked up to them and snapped my fingers loudly in front of their faces. They blinked and shut they're mouth and looked at me. Before I could ask them to say something,

"Who are you and what have you done to our Hailey?" Kevin and Ethan yelled together faking anger.

"Very funny guys." I stated blankly. They just grinned back. Nate came forward and held my hand in his.

"You look beautiful baby girl." I could see the love and awe in his eyes. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"You look smoking hot Hails. Liam is so damn lucky." Tyler said smiling. I looked at them and saw only love, trust and admiration for me. It made me so overwhelmed that a lone tear escaped my eye.

"Hey don't cry, don't want to spoil that make-up now do we?" Nate said wiping the tear away. I laughed and nodded. "Anyway Hails lets go. Your prince Charming is downstairs waiting, may I add impatiently for you. So do us a favor and put him out of his misery." Ethan said mischievously. All of them smirked at me and I just snickered.

We made our way down the stairs and my breath got caught in my lungs. Liam was wearing black jeans with a red checkered button down shirt. The sleeves were pulled to the elbows and he wore black and red sneakers. The first three buttons were left open giving me a peek of his hard chest. His hair was spiked in a mess yet sexy manner. He would make any girl weak on her knees. And right now I was all he ever wanted which made me and my wolf happy.