Hello again.

First of all, I am sorry for ignoring your requests for so long.

Really really sorry

Extremely incredibly sorry

There IS an explanation though, I was busy with the biggest exam of my life probably. Really, it's like, a pass or die jobless kind of exam.

So yeaa, gotta focus and stuff.

BUT I'M BACK! :D

Since I think wattpad wiped off that thread of mine in my absence, I'll come up with a new way for you to promote your work here, but there are conditions okay? Very simple conditions.

Okay, so here is how you can get me to promote your works.

Step One- Leave a comment here stating the name of the poetry, the poet, description (you can skip this if the poem doesn't have one), link and lastly, what the poet has to say about it.

Step Two- Please read one of my poetry and my latest book 'To Unload A Heavy Heart' and leave me a review on both the poetry of your choice and the book TUAHH. Then, end your review with 'Promote My Work Please'. *if you like what you read, please vote :)*

Step Three- I will PM you if I have promoted your work here.

Here are the conditions,

The poetry you want to promote must have less than 300 reads, because this is specifically for undiscovered poetry.

You can choose to promote either your own work or someone else's.

You can promote up to 5 works here.

Please leave the comment containing the work you want to promote here and not anywhere else.

I will personally read each of the poetry you want to promote, and then decide if I want to promote it. I don't have to like it, but if it has a lot of grammar mistakes and such, I will not promote it. But I WILL leave reviews and vote for your efforts. :)

If you did not complete any of the steps or violated any of the conditions stated above, I will not promote your work for you here.

There, that's all. :) HAVE FUN!