LOGOS: Addicted to Poison

RIP computer users, again.

This is just some logo idea I had so that whenever I am part of a band or I create a band, I can contribute a couple of my logo drawings to be our symbol. This one is my best one so far and it did take me a while mainly because I didn't know how to draw a diamond ring so I had to use Google Photos.

 This one is my best one so far and it did take me a while mainly because I didn't know how to draw a diamond ring so I had to use Google Photos

As you can see, Addicted to Poison is a band name I made up. Here's exactly what went through my mind. Poison is the songs...they're so good they're bad (get it?). I actually did spell poison wrong and I didn't know what to do with the other 'i' so I was like 'screw dis shiet' and scribbled it out. I couldn't erase it because it would've left a mark and a weird space gap. Anyways, so basically the logo means your addicted to songs. Make sense? The ring symbolizes that you're so committed, you will marry it. Deep stuff...

You can create your own logo!
Step 1: Get creative. Anything can inspire you! (Maybe you can check out the rest of this Drawings Book and get inspired, who knows?)
Step 2: Don't think, just draw.
As always, TAG ME if you ever decide to create a logo. Good luck!