Chapter 4

~Quick A/N~
hENlo REaDeRS¡
iT BE mE. Sorry for this stupid A/N. I just changed this as a adultrio because I love my baddest bitches. Anyway I'm gonna spice it up a little. Sorry for cussing and sorry for late updates. And I'm sorry for the characters being too OC.

cAN i HAbe A CheF pLs¿

Please let me know if you like it or have any suggestions. I know I messed up and got things wrong, but I REALLY appreciate that you point it out to me :^)))))
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illumi's POV

I let go of (Y/N)'s waist, but my hand took hers. I whispered with my normal monotonous voice,"Darling, lets go." She turned pink, which resulted in my heart feeling like it was being beaten like eggs in a mixing bowl.

We headed out to the forest, however she bumped into someone. That someone looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't lay my finger on it. They wore green orb earings with a green headband covering their forehead as if they were hiding something. I'm going to be suspicious of this person because he might hurt (Y/N) and seems very untrustworthy.

She blushed while looking at him, which made me infuriated, but I kept it all in. "Oh. I-I-I'm sorry," she apologized to that sleaze-bag. The pile of garbage then spoke,"It's fine." He smiled at her which made her tense up. I yanked on her hand hard and pulled her towards me. "Let's go, (Y/N)," I was letting emotions get to me.

I really don't like being around (Y/N) because she makes me be myself, when my duty is supposed to be the  void of all emotion. Mother wants me to marry her because she's a weakness. Mother wants me to kill her as soon as we're wed so I don't get distracted.

Even though honestly, I want to have kids and grow old with her. So I want to spend a lot of time with her before I'm forced to kill my first and last love.

She held on my hand tightly as we entered the forest.

"Pin head?" She meant me. I gave her a blank face,"Yes?" She looked around,"Where are the pigs?" It took me a moment to realize as I was mad at that stranger, I lead her somewhere far away from the second phase.

I face palmed and turned back,"Let's try to find the por-" I heard Hisoka's 'happy-meal toy' yell,"Their weakness is their foreheads!"

I sighed and picked up (Y/N) as if she were a princess. "Let's go," I started to run when (Y/N) was trying to protest, but she was too flustered.

(Y/N) POV

"Illumi?" I asked out of curiosity. "Yes?" He looked down at me with dark voids, not with his usually happy orbs. "Are you okay?" I was now concerned. He smiled with his disguise,"I'm fine. Please don't worry about me."

"Okay..." I trailed off as we came up on a clearing where a lot of people were trying to catch pigs. Many of them were smacking them on their heads. I got out of Pin head's grasp, while taking a pin off of his chest and jumped up high. I threw a pin directly in a pig's head, which killed it in an instant.

Pin head applauded me along with two other men. One was the clown and the other was the man I had bumped into earlier. "Nice work," the man with the headband spoke up. Clown was glaring daggers at this man now. "Hisoka, do you know this guy?" I questioned. He stood there quietly and walked away with the unknown man.