Prologue

Normal POV

Ring~, a small bell rang as someone opened the door to the cafe you work at. You looked up from your phone to see a man under the dim light of the cafe. It was 11:00pm, and it was dark out. You chose this shift because it was the most silent, however there was soft music that made the dim cafe seem peaceful.

The man approached you; by the looks of it, he was too shady to be in a cute little place such as the cafe. He wore all black and his hat provided enough shade to hide his face, but you saw his eyes shining. His orbs glared at you, and then at the board above your head. His monotone voice began,"I'd like hot green tea...please." He whispered the last part as you sighed and typed on the cash register. You gave him a flat expression with a tiny smile,"For here or to-go?"

"To-go," as he said that he reached into his pockets and pulled out 400 Jenny, however he gave too much. You looked down at your cash register  spoke softly,"Would you like cash back?" He slowly shook his head and apologized,"I'm sorry, yes yes. Please take the change."

As soon as he said that, you glided over to a kettle and turned it on. You put the green tea powder with a little bit of water and began to whisk it together with a small tea brush. You hummed along with a jazz tune playing in the area. When the kettle was done, you put the green tea liquid with the hot water in a cardboard to-go cup. You stirred for a bit, and topped it with cream and macha powder.

You gave him a friendly smile as you handed him his drink and chirped,"Thank you for the wait." He glanced at you, and took his leave out of the door. You noticed he dropped a little bit of Jenny on the ground, and picked it up. Your hand grasped the Jenny and your legs lead you out the door to see no one walking around.

There were just lights lighting up the empty street with closed shops, however you felt a drop on your head.  You huffed and headed back inside where you took off your apron and changed into regular clothes. You gathered all of your things, and grabbed the keys of the cafe. You opened up your (Color/ Of/ Choice) umbrella, then took the keys into your hands and locked up the petite place. 

As you turned around, you caught a knife flying at your face. You looked up calmly to find a creepy girl who giggled. "Iiiiii know whooooo youuuu areeeeee~," she slurred. You just stared at her with a blank expression and stated,"Well that information wouldn't matter to you because you'll be dead in a second."

"You're hilarious. A (Last/Name) working at a small cafe. I thought you were better than that. Your brothers would laugh~," she teased. You sighed and ruffled your hair,"Look, I'm tired and I haven't fed my cat yet. He's hungry and most likely bored. Why should I care if you make fun of me? Just be quiet and leave me alone."

The knife returned to her at a high speed and she caught it in her throat. She coughed up blood, and bled all over the wet pavement. 

You thought to yourself: I haven't been called a (L/N) for 2 years. I am the third child, and last. I know I'm supposed to be an assassin at the moment, but I just wanted to try something new. The trio was broken because of me.

You sighed before walking home and thought of your brothers who were famous. You loved them, but you just wanted to live a normal life for a while. The pitter patter of the rain eased your thoughts and put you in a mindless daze.

You snapped out of your daze and saw a flyer on the ground in front of your apartments. You picked it up, and observed it:

287th Hunters Exam!
Always dreamed to be a Hunter?
Join the Hunter Exam!
To become a Hunter, you must risk your life. The Hunter Exam will commence next week. Come and find it if you dare.

You put the soaking flyer on your table, and called for your cat as you slid off your shoes. You put food in the bowl and pet the cutie. You sighed, then threw yourself on your bed.

You passed out.