Chapter Twenty-two: Jonathan?

Can we all just take a hot minute to enjoy this picture of Luke. . ? #DaddyToonz

18 Weeks Pregnant:

Jonathan left the house a few minutes ago to pick a few things up from the market, but knowing him, he'll come back with a basket full of baby clothes and too big of diapers. The thought made you laugh. He's excited to have this kid and you're slowly getting used to the idea of becoming a mom. Luke's already starting to play the uncle role. He keeps talking to your stomach, telling your baby that he's the best uncle they'll ever get to meet. Craig keeps texting you to tell Luke to quit hogging your baby bump. It's hilarious because none of the guys think is fair that Luke gets to live with you and Jonathan still. They think they should be able to take turns staying at your place so they can all have some quality 'uncle time'. You can already tell how much love this baby is going to receive.

You were busy scrolling through twitter on your phone when you heard Luke screaming upstairs. You scrunched your eyebrows as you look at the ceiling above you. Lukes bedroom was directly above the kitchen, so you can hear anything and everything he does. It's a little disturbing sometimes. You were debating whether or not to go up there and right as you went back to your phone, you heard him yell your name. That's when you pushed yourself off of the counter and ran up the stairs as quickly as your pregnant body could. "What the hell is going on up here?" You asked and knocked on his bedroom door. "Is everything alright?"

His door opened and he stood there smiling like a complete idiot. "Come look at this." You tried to protest but he grabbed your wrist and led you into his room anyway. His room was a mess with his bed not made and clothes littering the floor, you had to step over a few of his things so you wouldn't trip and land on your face. He stopped in front of his computer and opened one of the tabs, revealing a website with pictures of completely decorated baby rooms. "I found this website that will decorate this little guys rooms for cheap." He said while pointing at your small baby bump. You crossed your arms over your chest as you examined the website. They had pictures upon pictures of different rooms and they all look cute.

"Do you choose one of these pictures and they decorate it for you like that?" You asked. It wasn't a bad idea. You had no idea where to start with the room and Jonathan isn't any help when it comes to decision making.

"Nope, they decorate it how you want." He grinned. "I know you've been struggling with room ideas, so I've been looking around for a solution. I think it's pretty cool. I mean, they decorate the room for you." He rambled, making you smile.

"Yeah, it is pretty cool." You laughed. "I'm down with the idea, I just don't know how Jonathan will feel."

"Yeah. . . He's been talking about decorating the room for you."

"That is not happening." You giggled into your hand. "It will turn out looking like a zoo more than anything else." You added, hearing Luke laugh afterward.

"Naw, hes got a pretty good eye when it comes to rooms and shit. Did you know he can draw?" You shook your head in confusion. Since when could he draw? "Dude! He's fucking amazing. You should have him draw you sometime." You thought it would be pretty cool to be drawn, maybe you'll talk to him about it later. You still had to go to your doctor appointment today, you and Jon get to find out what the gender is! That alone is enough to fix your mood if you were ever in a bad one.

|-/ \-|

A few hours passed and you were starting to worry over Jonathan. He was supposed to run to the store and come right back. . It made you wonder if something had happened. Like what if he got in a crash? The hospital would let you know, wouldn't they? Maybe he's just stuck in traffic. . . It is rush hour anyway. Though the anticipation of him coming home was killing you, to the point you had walk outside and take a few breaths.