"He says 'This is your fault! What little bastard doesn't know how to swim?! You tell no one! No one!' and I didn't. I didn't tell anyone and I would see them at school and they wouldn't even look at me. I'd wake up in the middle of the night. I'd gasp for breath and my parents, they thought I was an asthmatic. They even gave me an inhaler. They didn't know that every time I closed my eyes, I was drowning. You know about that little white light that they walk about, you see when you die? Well... I didn't see anything. Just darkness. Everything was dark. But then... then came the Argent's funeral and everything changed.

I was taking some photos and then, purely by accident, Lahey gets in one of the photos. I look down at the screen on my camera and I just had this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me and I just... I just look at him and I wanna see him dead. And the next hay, he actually was. You know, Einstein was right. Imagination is more important than knowledge. It was like something our of Greek mythology. Like the furies coming down to punish Orestes... You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" he finally stopped and looked at us.

I didn't care what he was talking about. All I could care about was killing him. He killed my sister! Innocent sister! And for that he'd go down to hell!

Scott on the other hand was standing there like a lost puppy. He didn't know what Matt was talking about and said something about a guy who stabbed out his eyes which made Matt even more angrier.

"God, that's Oepidus, you dumbass! The furies are deities of vengeance. Their tears ran of bloom and they had snakes for hair. If there was a crime that had gone unpunished, the furies would do the punishing. Jackson is my fury. You know, when I saw him the next night, it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us. I knew he had killed Lahey for me and I knew he would do it again. So I went to Tucker's garage. I even paid for an oil change. And guess what? He didn't even recognize me! And when he wasn't looking, I took a shot of him with my camera and in a few hours, he was dead!" Matt laughed. „So I took more pictures. All I had to do was take their picture and Jackson would take their life!"

"You killed my sister! You dumbass! She was innocent!" I screamed at him and extended my claws.

"They were all guilty!" he screamed back at me even louder that he ever had.

I growled and was ready to attack him but suddenly all the lights shut down. Everything was dark. The only beam of light was the burglar alarm in the hall.

"What is this? What is this?!" Matt asked hysterical and held the gun against my head. "What's happening? What's going on?"

"I don't know" I mumbled.

Lights from outside filled the room and everyone followed the beam and no second later, shots were fired.

Matt let go of me and ducked down. I grabbed Scott and pulled him down with me.

"What's happening?" I asked him while we were hiding behind a desk.

"I think it's the Argents" he said.

"Oh how lovely. Let's sit together and talk about the supernatural" I growled and stood back up before they threw in a smoke bomb. The whole room was filled with smoke and even more shots were fired.

I grabbed Scott and ran back to the floor where Jackson was still waiting for us. I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him into the room where we just came from and ran to Derek and Stiles. Before I could even drop down Derek told me to take Stiles. Derek was able to move a little bit and tried to stand up while Stiles on the other hand was still paralyzed.

Scott grabbed Stiles and we ran down another floor but Jackson followed us.

"Damn it!" I yelled and pushed Scott with Stiles in front of me. "Go! I'll handle it!"