𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❝ 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 ❞

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 

PETER WALKED through the corridors of school, seeing Liz and Betty hugging, the two of them crying into each other's arms, as Liz followed her mother out of school.

Peter reached Ned's locker, a blunt look on his face.

"Hey." Peter greeted him.

"Hey." Ned responded.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Outside, by the back." Peter nodded, exiting school through the back. He notices Misty by the tree, covering her hair with a beanie.

"Misty." Peter called. She turned around.

"Hey Pete." She simply smiled at him.

"How did your parents take the news?" Peter asked. He brought her back home after last night, her parents finding out about her injuries.

"They understand it was an accident but they think I'm attending a special school run my Mr Stark instead of me being trained by Tony Stark. I didn't tell you this but Mr Stark offered to help control my powers. I might not see you for some time, Peter. It was hard to agree but I accepted it this morning." Peter's heart sank.

"When are you leaving?" Peter asked.

"Later today. I just wanted to say goodbye." Peter walked closer towards her, kissing her on the lips. Misty rested her hand on Peter's face, tears streaming down her face.

"I'll miss you." Peter said.

"Just promise me you'll move on though." Misty said.

"I'll try but I'm not promising anything." he smiled, kissing her again.

"It's best if we both start afresh, Pete. Don't worry the girl of your dreams will be here soon." she smiled, slowly walking away, heading into one of Mr Stark's cars. She was the girl he wanted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

HE LOOKED over the city from the sky, squinting his eyes to get a better view of his surroundings. The eyes on his suit shifted in focus, like the lens of a camera. He wanted to find her, the girl with the cold heart. Frostbite. To her she was Misty. He smiled to himself, knowing that he would eventually see her again after five months. He'll never forget her. The girl he thought was adorable ever since she was the sweet 13 year old who was nervous around Peter Parker.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

SPIDER-MAN WILL RETURN