━━ chapter four.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥❝ 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊

PETER CRAWLED along the wall, peaking to see three individuals around a van. The eyes of his suit shifted in focus as he saw similar looking weapons which the robbers from the night before used.

"Look, guys I want something low key. Your tech is too noticeable." the shorter looking man said.

"This is the best sort of tech you can use now. Times changing man, we should change the way we do our jobs too." one of the guys said.

"Brice..." the other guy said.

"Look, I just want something that I can use to threaten a guy." the short man shrugged.

"Fine. Fine." Brice looked disappointed. Peter crawled along the bridge closer towards the three men. He forgot to put his phone on silent, as it started to ring.

"What was that? Did you set us up!" Brice and the other man pointed a weapon at the shorter man.

"No! I'm here alone!" he defended himself.

"Someone's out there Brice." the taller man said.

"Thank you for being so obvious, Schultz." he snapped. Peter quickly dropped to the ground, diverting the men's attention to him.

"Hey! Hey, if you're looking for someone to shoot at, shoot at me." Peter said.

"Fine." Schultz said, aiming the gun at Peter before he webbed the weapon, throwing it to the side. Peter charged towards the two individuals, before being knocked backwards by Brice, who was wearing an electric gauntlet around his hand. Peter's body impacted against the stone wall of the bridge, his back throbbing.

"What was that?" Peter winced in pain.

The two men headed back into their van, while the other individual quickly drove away. Peter slowly looked up, shooting a web line on the back of the van, being dragged around on the ground, as the men drove. Peter knocked into several objects, before Brice noticed him from the back of the van. He readied an anti-gravity gun, aiming it at Peter, as he began shooting repetitively. Peter swung side to side, dodging the gun's projectiles. Not seeing the car in front of him, Peter flew into it, losing his grip of the web line on the van. Slowly getting up, he groaned in annoyance.

"Ah great. Looks like I'm taking a shortcut." he shot a web line on a rooftop, quickly swinging on his way, trying to catch up to the van. He lost control of the way he glided through the air, stumbling in a person's lawn, two girls sleeping in a small camping tent hammered to the ground. They saw Peter and started screaming.

"Sorry!" Peter apologised, running away from them and trying to spot the van. He lost them.

"Need some help, Spidey-Boy." he heard a voice behind him. Peter spun around seeing the ice girl standing in front of him.