#34 - Carlos Sainz

#34 - Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?

Requested by legolaslover1

------------------------------------------

You had an awfull day, not feeling well at all. Work was just extremely stressful today and on top of that, you had an huge headache.

You couldn't wait to take a shower and just relax, watch some tv and drink a cup of tea.

You throw your front door shut, kicking off your heels. You move through your apartment, not even seeing the extra pair of shoes at the door, or the jacket hanging on one of the chairs. You just grab a glass of water, gulping it down in one go.

You move to your bedroom, wanting to change and take a shower. When you open your door, your eyes widen, just as your smile. You start giggling, all of your angry and frustrated feelings already leaving your body.

"Is there a reason why you're naked in my bed?" You ask your boyfriend, who is smirking at you. Carlos sits up as you walk over to him, taking your hand and pulling you down.

"I just wanted to surprise you" Carlos mumbles, pressing his lips against yours right after finishing his sentence. You wrap your arms around his neck, holding him close to you. He moves his hands over your body, slowly undressing you.

"Let me make you feel good" he mumbles as he moves on top of you. You just nod, not able to form any words as he does make you feel incredibly good.

-

The two of you are laying in bed, your head resting on his chest. His arm is curled around your waist, holding you close to him.

"You're amazing, did you know that?" you softly ask Carlos, who chuckles. You can feel his laugh vibrating through his chest.

"I just want to make you happy, baby girl" you melt at the nickname he gives you. You press a kiss to his chest, wrapping your arm tighter around him.

"I love you so much, Carlos"

"I love you too" Carlos simply answers, pressing a kiss to your head. You and Carlos keep laying in bed, until both of you get really hungry. Carlos makes some food, not wanting you to do anything else. He takes care of you, in more than one way.

[A/N: sorry for it being so short!! Also, sorry that it took me so long, I've been having a hard time getting back into one shot writing. Also, requests are closed as of right now, just so I can get through all the requests I have]