#3 - Kimi Raikkonen

#3 - I'm flirting with you

Requested by ErikaWinnchester

----------------------------------

Together with your best friend, you are going to a race weekend. You know some of the drivers personally, as your best friend is Daniel Ricciardo's girlfriend. You usually spend you time in the Red Bull garage, cheering on him.

The two of you walk through the paddock, passes hanging around your neck. You look around you, trying to spot the guy you like. There is just one driver that you absolutely adore, maybe even a little more than that. You are slightly falling for him.

"We can always stop by the Ferrari garage, you know?" your best friend suggests.

"Oh no. It's not like he likes me back" you mumble, trying to abort your searching mission. Your best friend giggles and shakes her head. She knows how much he likes you, he's afraid that you don't like him. She had heard that from Daniel, who had heard it from Sebastian, who had heard it from the man himself.

"Y/F/N, Y/N!" someone calls you two, making you both turn around. There he is, Kimi Raikkonen walking after his team mate and good friend Sebastian Vettel. Seb is the one who called you two out, he has a huge grin on his face. Even Kimi tries to smile, but with two Ferrari drivers on the loose, there are lots of camera's around.

"How are you, two?" Sebastian asks, while Kimi is just quietly standing there. Your eyes automatically move to him, and he is looking back at you.

Your best friend and Seb talk for a little, before Sebastian suddenly turns to you. He puts an arm around you, bringing you closer to him. You frown up to him, but he has a goofy smile on his face.

"And you, babe, how are you?" you frown even more when he calls you babe, you know Sebastian has two kids and a girlfriend or wife.

"I-I'm good" you stammer, really confused. Your eyes move to Kimi, who looks a bit pissed off but he's still not saying anything.

"You look really pretty today. Actually, you always look pretty, you're gorgeous" Sebastian keeps going. You don't know what to say anymore, so you just stare at him.

"I'm flirting with you" he says and that's when Kimi seems to have enough. He turns around, he composer all mad and pissed off. You wiggle yourself out of Sebastian's embrace and run after him.

"Kimi!" you call out, but he keeps walking. You have to run to keep up with him, but when you do, you grab ahold of his eyes. He turns around and you frown, he looks pissed off and sad at the same time.

"Go back to Seb" he just snarls, trying to turn back around, but you keep ahold of him. He is much stronger than you, so if he wants to, he can turn away, but he doesn't.

"I don't like Sebastian, and I'm pretty sure him having two kids and a wife shows he doesn't like me like that either" you say, confusing Kimi.

"I think he was doing it to get a reaction out of you" you whisper. You had noticed the looks between Sebastian and your best friend. Kimi sighs, looking around for any reporters.

"He succeeded then, I guess" Kimi mumbles. A sigh tumbles over his lips, as he looks down at the ground. You've never seen him like this, so sad.

"Look, Y/N. I seem tough and all that, but I'm scared for rejection, just like anyone else. And I just really like you, but I was afraid to tell you. I was afraid you might-" you cut of his rambling but moving towards him and closing the gab between you two. He responds by pulling you closer and kissing you back.

"I like you too, you idiot" you mumble against his lips, making him smile against yours and kiss you again.