Mistakes

Disclaimer: i dont own fairy tail! It belongs to hiro mashima!

Lucy's POV

Everyone ran towards lucy and gave her a bare hug. "Where were you" screamed the worried cana. "I dint get it everyone of y'all wanted me OUT and now you miss me" lucy screamed looking at everyone and she slowly backed away. "No one wanted YOU to leave in the first place and who told you that" then Cana shoved her way to the crying blonde. Lucy didnt want to blame mirajane for being wrong so she kept quiet. Lucy's rage rush through her body. Lucy couldn't take anymore she didnt believe any word they were saying. Cana came close to lucy. Lucy panicked and fell back. Lucy jumped up and exited the guild.

Cana'd POV

I saw lucy running for her life and all i could see was her golden blonde hair jolting backing and fourth. I knew this wouldn't be the last time i saw her, but would it be as comrades or enemies.

Lucy's POV

Lucy ran straight home and nit looking back. She felt her hair lose and free. Lucy thought it fell on the floor of fairy tail. Lucy didnt want to face them again so she just left it alone. Besides she has plenty more. She looked at the crumbled job page and sighed. Lucy had to get money for her apartment soon. Lucy went to the bathroom that she needs to clean up. She opened the drawer and grabbed one. She grabbed her golden hair and put it back into a bun. She twirled around and her foot went up and kicked the the drawer. It fell on the floor and cracked. She didnt care anymore. She slammed the door and went straight to the bank of Magnolia. She shock her head and entered the building looking pissed, but then she watched stung and rouge beat up the dark guild before her brow eyes.