I'm Sorry Sting..

(Alternate ending, where Lucy keeps natsu's promise)
I stopped to think for a minute was this what I really wanted. I mean I trained so hard to show them I've becomed sttonger, and I'm just gonna destroy the guild. The fairies I grew close to would have to wait a while for it be fixed. Plus I would destroy everyone's trust. Even though they didn't think I was this strong in the beginning. Even though they hurt me, does that mean I have to hurt them back. I noticed my hand was gripping on to virgo's key. I loosen my grip and turned around. "I'm Sorry Sting I can't do it, I just cant" breaking down to cry. They treat me bad but I couldn't hurt them. "What do you mean you can't do it, you trained harder then anyone I've seen" his pacing back and fourth giving me anxiety. "I thought you can move on and final start over bit your being held back by this guild." Has getting heated up to the point where he decides to take it down by himself. "STOP.." I screamed but there was no use. He was out of control. He didn't need to save me from everything and he wasn't to man I fell for. He would have stopped and walked away with me instead of hurting me like this. My face covered with snot and dried up tears. I turned to my left and I saw. Natsu along with the rest of them in shock. Watching a maniac tear down their home. I ran towards natsu and hug him "I couldn't make him stop I'm sorry...." he patted my head "it's not your fault, you didn't take a swing or two at it right?" I nodded my head in his bare chest. He hugs me and pushed me off and charges at sting with one of his punches. The impact of the punch sends him back.