ColLOVEoration

세븐틴: ColLOVEoration

Every day had been a busy day for thirteen charming princes for they had a fully loaded schedule after their concert and shooting across Asia. One time they had this separate agenda which they divided themselves with one person per unit. The first group would be their team leader, S.Coups, Jun, Vernon and Joshua who would be guesting on a variety show held abroad; the second group were DK, Woozi and Seungkwan who would be performing & hosting on several talent and variety shows. The last group who'd be Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Hoshi and Dino who would be collaborating with the other idol groups for a mini concert. While Mingyu and The 8 participated on separate shows. Mingyu was scheduled separately for runways and commercial shoots. On the other hand, The8 participated on a separate variety show.

Seventeen members started another journey of their lives for the year 2017.

The team of S.Coups participated on a variety show which episode was entitled 'survival game'. Seventeen was known to be good at surviving since they had their appearance on One Fine Day "13 Castaway boys." Though, this one was a bit different because they had to stay on a real deserted island and fight to survive. It has been tough for them but they managed to survive because of their determination. They never plan to give up.

DK, Woozi, and Seungkwan were so busy covering few songs for their advertisements; in addition to that, they also hosted some shows and participated to different variety programs.

Whereas Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Hoshi, and Dino would be working on a collaboration with a few members of Got 7 and Monsta X for a concert.

Mingyu board a plane in preparation for the shooting of a commercial abroad.

Last but not the least, The8 participated a show for foreign idols that measures their knowledge about Korean culture and the Korean language.

The boys would not be seeing each other for a while that was why they just check each other through calls and messages. They were already missing each other; nevertheless, they had to just work hard and wait for the days to come that they would be united again.

Jeonghan and his babies went to a dorm which they will be living with the other idol groups for a week. When they greeted each other, everything was fine but they could never eliminate the fact that it was still awkward for them since they do not belong to the same group to start with. They couldn't figure out how to begin with. Except for a young and vigorous man who has full of confidence who felt comfortable right from the very start. Jackson from Got 7 acted comfortably like he was just at home with his brothers. In addition to that, he was so fascinated on Jeonghan's feminine features that he kept on staring at him and tried to talk to him. He was a little shy at first- which is the first time that those feelings came to him in a very long time- but as Jeonghan smiled and talked to him, he slowly became at ease with him and tell him how beautiful he is every time they crosses paths.

-Jackson and Jeonghan's first encounter-

Jackson:

This is really strange.

(Staring at Jeonghan.)

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised and clueless of Jackson's greeting.)

The what?

Jackson:

You really look beautiful.