CHAPTER 1

The story backdrops in Mumbai - the city which never sleeps. The craziness of this city is imprinted in every Mumbaikars, however the mother of filminess and craziness settles in Bandra or more specifically the Red Wood Mansion which is owned my Mr. Rakesh Gujral and all the credits goes to his genes. He himself is too damn filmy but his beloved Daughter - Nandani can be called as Mother Of Craziness, whenever asked to describe herself she always answered " I'M THE CRAZY IN CRAZINESS". But she was a perfectionist. Whatever she did was utter perfect not an inch more or less. 

Manik Malhotra - Well nobody can describe him, he's possesive, charming, tall, inshort everything a girl wants in her man

A boy climbing up a ladder which ends at a Balcony, and soon a girl appears while parting away the curtains, and a 100 Dollar smile spreads across her face as she glances over the boy, herlove of the life

A boy climbing up a ladder which ends at a Balcony, and soon a girl appears while parting away the curtains, and a 100 Dollar smile spreads across her face as she glances over the boy, herlove of the life. Manik.

The boy soon reaches his destination that is the balcony and glee's up and waves his hand as he adores the beauty in front of him, his doll, his angel, his possession, his Nandu.

Nandani : Hey !!

Manik : (screams)Aajaao

Nandani : Shh..!! aaram se Maa-Papa jaag jayenge. Ek Minute.

And she throws a bag and her heels through the balcony , down in the lawn.

Nandani : OK, lets go

Nandani and Manik start to climb down the ladder.

Manik : Nandu yeh jo hum kar rahe hai, are you sure kyuki I guess tumhare Papa se baat kar sakte hai. I dont think he'll have a problem.

Nandani : Manik woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai ke Papa maan jayenge, par Papa maan gaye phir main bhaagungi kaise. Try to understand Manik meri humesha se bhaag kar shaadi karne ki khawaish thi. You know pyaar ka asli mazaa na bhaag kar shaadi karne me hai.

Manik : OH MY GOD..!! Nandu you're so filmy.

Nandani : Totally ! Koi doubt hai

They reached the lawn where they Manik hugs Nandani tightly and then sweeps her of the groud and twirls her around. Manik gets to hear his favourite melody, that is his Nandu's giggles.