Is that Naruto?

They searched for Naruto for a total of two months, yet they didn't get any clue as to were the blond is.

Their last place of searching was the famous Demon village.

They requested for a meeting with the onikage.

"The onikage will be meeting you now." A young red haired emerald eyed girl came and announced. She looked like the secretary of the kage. "But I cannot allow all of you to enter the office."

Kakashi nodded. In the end Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Gai and Shikamaru entered the office. the rest were allowed to relax in the lounge near the office.

The onikage was a breathtaking sight. The young man looked to be around his mid twenties, had ruby red hair that was long and reached mid back with a spiky fringe framing his forehead. He had mesmerizing sunset orange eyes and aristocratic features, that would make men and women drool alike. The pale milky skin and the slender neck... everyone present was disappointed that the rest of the skin was hidden inside his robes.

The onikage chuckled and only then did they realize that they were blatantly staring.

"I am Kyoshiro Kurama, the shodai Onikage. What brings Konoha shinobi to our humble village?" The deep husky voice had them shivering in delight.

They all bowed in respect.

"Onikage sama, we came in search of someone." Kakashi said.

"And who might that someone be?"

"Uzumaki Naruto a former member of our village." Asuma said.

They all saw the onikage become confused.

"What do you wish to do with him?"

"he's here?" Kakashi asked surprised.

"Yes and he is very much under my protection. So i ask again what is your intention with him?" The onikage narrowed his eyes in suspicion and slight anger.

"We merely wish to speak with him, onikage sama. We intent no harm."

'it will be troublesome if Naruto is under the onikage's protection, we don't want to cause an international event.' shikamaru thought.

"I see..." the onikage studied them for a moment. the heavy gaze was unsettling yet undeniably hot.

"i will have one of my shinobi escort you to his office... do not do anything that will bring my wrath upon you Konoha ninja... He is someone well respected within this village."

The onikage's words surprised the shinobi present. it seems that Naruto have a good life here.

This will surely reduce their chances of bringing him back. But hopefully Naruto still loves Konoha.

A shinobi appeared inside the office in a shunshin startling them.

"Ai, take these konoha ninja to visit Naruto san."

Ai was a male with bright blond hair and bluish green eyes. he was pale and had boyish but handsome features.

He looked at the Konoha ninja suspiciously, before looking at the onikage with a little doubt. The onikage only nodded his head at Ai. The boy sighed and said,

"Follow me." And then he walked out of the office.

Once outside, the rest of the group joined them.

"Where are we going?" Sasuke aske annoyed.

"to meet Naruto." Kakashi said.

"He's here?" Sakura asked surprised.

"Apparently he is someone very well respected in this village." Asuma said. This caused some of them to frown.