The Party(and stuff) Part 2

All of the guest started arriving. Lots of "heys, what's ups, how are you, hi, and hellos" Many hours passed. It was around 7:00 so the couples are preparing for what this entire ball was set up for. Darling pulls Apple to the side. "2 minutes till the big announcements." Maddie announces. "Apple, you do love me. Right?". Darling asks. "Darling what's wrong? Of course I love you. I used to be so sure that your brother was my destiny, but now I know it's you. With no offense, I'd have lived a horrible life with you brother, but right now I can confidently say that you're my everything. In a few years I can really see both of us at our wedding. You in your adorable dress or tux that you choose to wear. So yes I fully love you and solely you.". Apple says proudly almost tear eyed. "No one has ever said something as beautiful as what I was told in the last 10 seconds. Thank you for loving me, because it'd have been really sad if it was just me that's  in love with you and you wouldn't have loved me back. I can see our future together too." Darling says tearfully to Apple. "Alright time to head out into that audience." Raven says. "More like come out." Maddie wiggles her eyebrows. "I love you." Apple whispers one more time and squeezes Darling's hand reassuringly. The four girls walk out on stage slowly. It's silent in the audience and the girls go on gracefully and beautifully. Some boys are left gawking and even whistling. Maddie breaks the tension and winks, " Sorry boys, us four gals are taken." They each glare at Maddie sternly. "What? Is that not how we wanted to do it? Were we going to tell them telepathically in silence? I don't a think so." Maddie puffs. Raven walks to the microphone and snatches it from Maddie. "Well I guess you all get to fin out what this party was really meant for in the first place." Raven says into the microphone. "Cut the crap!" Yells the audience back.        Pictures are presented on screen behind them. "Maddie and I, Raven, are a couple." Raven speaks. Now Darling steps up. "As are Apple White and I, Darling Charming." Darling says happily. The audience gasps. "Yessir, we're all a bunch of homos!" Maddie exclaims laughing. Some parts of the audience are disgusted, but almost everyone approves.(since everyone shipped them since like hexing five years ago but whatever..) The small discrimination doesn't bother us at all. This party was a weight lifted off of all of us. Now we can live in each other's arms openly and happily.........
I don't want to end this here so I'll try to look for more parts I wrote down somewhere, but I'll try and get it on here when ready👌love y'all