Mystery all around

Apple's POV ----------------------------------------------    " I just don't get it Raven" Apple told her BFFA. " Well Apple I dunno either. I was having some mother daughter time remember." Raven said sarcastically. "I'm sorry Raven I didn't mean to bring it up." Apple said. " No prob, now continue. " Raven demanded. "Alright. I just feel that something happened that I don't know about. Daring also started acting strange and distanced from me. Everyone has been so secretive lately." Apple explained. " Apple,I guess you could ask someone who knows or was there. Also you should probably talk to Daring if he's being strange." Raven said. " Well I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, in the morning let's get some sleep." Apple said Determined. " Night you weirdo." Raven said. " Nighty night rave." Apple replied.-------The Next Morning --------------------Darling's POV ----------------------------------------------Umpf. "Owww." Darling thought to herself. I need to talk to her. This is confusing to me as well, but maybe I am Apple's princess charming. *darling giggled a bit* I guess I just never paid attention to how attracted I was to her. I mean she is the most beautiful girl in EAH and fairest in the land. Oh Darling what are you thinking. I need... I d..don't know. Maybe I might Love her, but even if I did what would she think? I have to just tell her it was me, see where it goes from there. *Flashback* I leaned against her chest to see if her heart was beating. " What are you doing?" Briar asked. I leaned in but not towards her chest. I thought " It wouldn't be so bad I'm just her friend  helping, saving her. I kissed her. I was surprised at how good it made me feel. She coughed and a cloud of red in the shape of a heart came. She assumed Daring awoke her. I told everyone that it was CPR, but it was way more than that. I also ordered them not to tell her yet. * Back to present* I got dressed and went to my workout schedule since it was early. I jogged and whilst jogging I thought " I woke her from her sleep, I fulfilled her destiny, I'm her Happily Ever After." I definitely have to talk to her. I left to search for her. I sent her a text. It read: WE NEED TO TALK URGENTLY. Apple's POV ----------------------------------------------* ring* " huh." I thought. It's a text. From Darling Charming? We need to talk urgently? I texted back saying to meet me in the woods where we used to hang out. Text message " Ok Apple" I was surprised. I was still determined to find out what happened, but I decided to go anyways. I sat waiting for her. I heard rustling in the bushes. Then I saw her beautiful blue eyes. I blushed a little. What am I doing Apple ?. " H...hey Apple." Darling stuttered obviously noticing Apple blush. " So what's up Darling?" Apple asked. Darling froze remembering why they were here. " A..Apple do you remember the dragon games a few weeks ago?" Darling asked. " yeah..." Apple answered. " Well you know how you think Daring woke you with his kiss." Darling said. " uh-huh. Where is this going Darling?" Apple asked. " Patient" Darling said. " I.. I woke you up. With my kiss." Darling said Boldly. Apple was shocked. She was hyperventilating.(POV switches to Darling's) I need to help her,I am her knight. Apple passed out. ----------------------------------------------I know this was short but plz vote and read the next chapter. Byeeeeeeee!