thank you! 🌹 + SPIN OFF????

Start from the beginning

writing trance was not as easy as i thought it would be and there's no way i would've even made it honestly.

what happened in the span of creating trance:

- i got two different hate accounts dedicated to me and my friends! both of them didn't attack trance though, thankfully enough!

- i made tons of new friends!
- i got over two hundred followers (i had two hundred when i begun this novel and now i have four hundred! also if you don't follow me, y'all should).

- i became an activist and more vocal on my opinions i guess ??? i was always the activist type but i started becoming more vocal.

- i became obsessed with fawad
- watched most of his tv shows and all his bolly movies
- fawad got banned
- still love him though.

(i don't blame myself -- MEAN LIKE LOOK AT THIS ART

(i don't blame myself -- MEAN LIKE LOOK AT THIS ART. i love my wife n my mistress)

fun facts about trance:

- nirvaan's brother was supposed to be in the surporting cast but i cut that out. he was about sixteen/seventeen and became super close to nirvaan.

- amir was meant to be killed by nirvaan, but i decided to make him somewhat of a grey character. by the way; nirvaan was supposed to "accidentally" run amir over as he rotated the car to get out of there.

- i never really had any ideas for a cast until meghu helped me out and for some reason, it turned out fawad and priyanka were perfect! although, i think that nirvaan's role could have also been played by someone who looked a bit less mature. idk, you guys can pick one!

- i got the concept and idea of this around when dilwale and bajirao mastani were these huge. so i started writing first drafts for the intro, plotting and thinking of the characters around december 2015!

- i published this book in april 2016. precisely: april fifteen 2016.

- i finished this book on twentieth july 2017.

i guess this is all . . .

it feels weird saying goodbye to this story. i've had it within my heart for so many years, spent hours writing it and replying to comments. i've made friendships over this book, laughed with strangers and watched people become much more attached to matsya's and nirvaan's journey than i ever had. i love how you guys had so many theories, edits, covers and some how managed to know my characters better than i. i hope i did justice to the plot and i bid you all farewell.

thank you for being so sweet to me and this book. thank you for making me a better writer. thank you for the encouragement and inspirations. for all the laughs. for the monents where i almost cried because you guys were so sweet. thank you so much 🌹