Behind the Scenes

Start from the beginning

S.Coups:

Shua, you'll be in charge of the kids for a while. Wonwoo is in bad shape than we decided to bring him to the hospital. I'll keep you posted.

Joshua:

Okay, I understand.

S.Coups:

Hey, Shua! Don't think too much, let us handle this. Tell them to rest well because we can't be sick. Alright?

Joshua nodded. He started working and instructed the kids to clean before sleeping as they always do.

Mingyu:

Is he going to be okay?

Joshua:

Let's wait for the news. I hope he'll get well soon.

After your shower, take a good rest. I'll let you know if there's already a news.

On the other hand, S.Coups, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo went to the hospital. Wonwoo was lying on Jeonghan's lap, the angel caressed Wonwoo's head to at least let him feel that he could rely on them.

Wonwoo felt so sorry because he was a burden to them.

Wonwoo:

Hyung, I'm sorry.

S.Coups:

No need to apologize. I just hope you'll be alright. I know you are forcing yourself because we have an upcoming event, but if you push yourself so hard and hurt yourself, all your hard work will become useless. Do you understand me?

Wonwoo:

Yes, hyung.

The firm leader observed Wonwoo's reaction.

S.Coups:

(He looked at Wonwoo's face.)

Hey, don't worry, you'll be alright. Don't wear a long face and besides you don't have to worry about us. We are a family here. Don't be afraid.

Wonwoo:

I just felt that I am a burden. Sorry. Next time, I'll know my limit.

Jeonghan:

What are you saying? Coups is right. We are a family here so don't be like that! It's more upsetting when you think that way. Okay?

(He smiled but it was obvious in his face that he was so worried)

How are you?

(He asked Wonwoo gently.)

Wonwoo:

(He noticed that they were all worried; even though, they were not talking about it. He realized that he couldn't stay weak and asked them for something.)

Hyung, I'm hungry.

(He wanted to eat in order for them to feel a little relief.)